Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel missions bugs

a31916909

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the same bug.

The bug is provoked by using hall of mirror from mirage in grendel mission and only in grendel mission(I've tested it in the survival and defense from grendel mission. Don't have the excavation key anymore to test it).

Bug occure while modded and unmodded (tested with mirage prime).

Once the hall of mirror is used, you can't use any other power, interact with console or survival module. Close combat weapon is unusable.

the bug doesn't occure in non grendel related mission.

• 4 weeks later...

THIS is one of the reasons veterans are abandoning this game. Too many bugs in new content never fixed.

On my few tries, this Locks all skills, can't use melee, and the enemies are basically throwing grenades all the times, making it hard to survive without any mods. Also, I just had a test where the minimap was bugged too : one of the grenades thrown by the enemy exploded but the icon on the minimap was still there.

How long will this stay?

When the Grendel missions first came out, Mirage's clones still acted modded, so I wonder if them fixing that oversight just broke the clones instead? The clone bug has been in the game for a while and makes an entire frame unusable. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My bad if im harrowing this thread, but i just now finally got all grendel missions on my chart, and my only warframe that is actually great for this, aka mirage prime, still has this bug. 
its been a year, and its still glitched, i wonder how i'll ever be able to get past these missions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...