Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Condrix fixed drop locations is cheating

Xenophil

While we are at it, being able to see how many murex are defeated in a flotilla makes this way to easy to get the bonus.  Also, the kill codes are getting bugged out way too infrequently.  Maybe reduce it down so only 10% of flotillas can get kill codes and the rest just fail around the 70/100 mark.  That would make this event WAY more challenging.  Oh and that thing where we get locked into a running animation and are unable to fire weapons or use abilities, that really ups the ante.  More of that please!

(hopefully people recognize sarcasm when they see it, please take out your codex scanner and look this over before freaking out)

22 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

So using your brain and recognizing simple patterns is cheating now?

CHEAT INSTALL IS GO

It's not about using your brain, it's about fixed patterns which make no sense in this war.
Gameplay-wise it's too easy and should become random.

16 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

It's not about using your brain, it's about fixed patterns which make no sense in this war.
Gameplay-wise it's too easy and should become random.

Yes, because the focus of this mission should be on the joy of running from place to place instead of on ... you know ... fighting Condrix.  Also, how does getting to a Condrix more quickly make it 'easy'.  Maybe you are not running this mission 20+ times a day during this event, but those that are appreciate any amount of time savings they can get.  My direction sense is terrible, and so yeah, I too am jealous of those who can path to the next boss seeming by instinct and I do my best to trail along, but no this does not need to be fixed.

• Like 2