Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why running in long mission , Get Trade restricted instead ?

ToKeSia

@[DE]Rebecca

i'm asking because i saw many player who play long time match, but instead of complete mission like normally , they got 1-2 weeks trade ban instead , what are they do wrong ? why DE banned them ? or DE don't want people to play a long mission ? Even they consulted with the support team, but they didn't lift their trade ban.

rm4kZIX.jpg

this is their info :

Edited by ToKeSia

6 minutes ago, ToKeSia said:

i'm asking because i saw many player who play long time match, but instead of complete mission like normally , they got 1-2 weeks trade ban instead , what are they do wrong ? why DE banned them ? or DE don't want people to play a long mission ? Even they consulted with the support team, but they didn't lift their trade ban.

Well, they could be cheating. You should probably provide a lot more information!

• What boosters are active
  • What frames were used
  • What loot manipulation was used
  • How long the missions ran for 

Your post provides no indication of the circumstances involved. How can you possibly expect any proper answer?

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Well, they could be cheating. You should probably provide a lot more information!

• What boosters are active
  • What frames were used
  • What loot manipulation was used
  • How long the missions ran for 

Your post provides no indication of the circumstances involved. How can you possibly expect any proper answer?

this one

25 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Most likely because the game algorithm thinks the amount you got is way too high (for casual players which is the main audience) and bans you as a precaution

but they banned every times u play long mission? At first or second times is acceptable, but later the system should remember this user has always play long mission and shouldn't get banned, right ?

6 hours ago, ToKeSia said:

this one

I am not going to watch a video. You could summarise the useful information.

Generally, people use boosters and loot manipulation. That gets picked up as “odd” rewards at the end of the mission and you get a trade ban.

I believe Solo play considered offline play in the game coding, hence you can pause while playing.
It so happened when the game detect a big amount of item loot from a single mission.
This same goes to those people who abused noise arrow interception back then and get a bunch of trade bans.