The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving a verification code

Silent864

Question

When i enabled my 2FA for my warframe account because i want to trade then i restarted warframe then i filled out my password on the login page(in-game) but it won't let me login because i need to enter a code they will send me an email and it said it the code will expire in 30 minutes i checked my inbox,still nothing the next day still nothing Please i need HELP.

New Edit: Guys good  news i got the code! the problem they said a new device accessed my warframe account after i enabled 2FA i enabled 2FA days ago but i did not attempt to transfer my warframe account to another device cause i only have one device a PC/LAPTOP. what happened i need help. please help

Edited by Silent864

1 minute ago, Silent864 said:

my 2FA is already enabled

He doesn't mean to enable it. You can't get the email, right? So, you can go to warframe.com to either change the email or resend one. You should also make sure you didn't have any typos with the email. If it still doesn't work, maybe contact support.

On 2020-04-12 at 10:09 AM, Miser_able said:

Go to the Warframe website. Log in. Then go to your profile settings. There should be an option there to resend the 2FA email. Do that. Then go to your email and refresh it. 

WHAT OPTION!? I CHECKED MY PROFILE I SAW AN OPTION OF 2FA BUT NO RESEND UGH DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND MY POINT!? UGH F#CK! THERE IS NO RESEND BUTTON CAUSE ITS ALREADY ENABLED UGH YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY POINT UGH I HATE THIS

Edited by Silent864

"It is extremely important that you add no-reply@2fa.warframe.com to your new email's whitelist and address book before proceeding to ensure it is never blocked or marked as spam. This will only be used to confirm account changes or security checks.

In order to maintain the highest level of security possible, we strongly urge all users to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) on their accounts. Please be aware that completing the e-mail change process will automatically enable 2FA on your account."

This quote is from the email changing page on Warframe. I think if you click into the link it will send you a verification, so you can change the email back (?). I've completed 2FA without any problems so I'm afraid I don't know the issue. Again, try contacting support if you really can't fix it.

• Like 1

On 2020-04-14 at 12:45 PM, Silent864 said:

So unfair ugh so broken you guys didnt get any problems but i did ugh so unfair i hate my life

Dude. Send in a support ticket instead of complaining if you really need to. Also, since when was anything fair to start with?

• Like 1

On 2020-04-11 at 8:18 PM, Silent864 said:

New Edit: Guys good  news i got the code! the problem they said a new device accessed my warframe account after i enabled 2FA i enabled 2FA days ago but i did not attempt to transfer my warframe account to another device cause i only have one device a PC/LAPTOP. what happened i need help. please help

have you used the warframe app? it counts that as a device.  Also Geforce now every login counts as a different device.  That being said I have done both many times I never had an issue I always got the code put it in and continued playing.

On 2021-10-22 at 1:20 PM, Freeman6424 said:

U guys still get this problem? Go to Warframe.com account management change my email .

When u try to change it they will send a code that'll fix it

no need to change ur email

Sadly didn't work for me. It did send a code but it didn't work.