Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Booster does not work in Kuva Disruption

Berzerkules

Just wondering why Resource booster does not double kuva earned from kuva fortress disruption missions. Booster works on excavation, kuva siphon and kuva survival. It even doubles void traces at the end of missions when cracking open relics. That node might almost be worth running if booster and smeeta buff worked.

• Like 2

i wonder if Cryotic will get more uses, right now i only seen it used in a few weapons and warframe creation, maybe it can be enhanced isntead of extracted at the sites, therefor it must be protected, seems like a pet or robotic can be reasons to do these types of missions, like Crystalline Aughmenting-[propellants] rockets, reload feature or fire-rate up temporarilly if the cryotic is acumulated or the extractor is saved from trouble, ther ecan be these reinforcing enhancements added to the game=-mode or machinery with a linkup, beacon gets shoot, leds and lightbulbs go-out, some of the sound the machine makes and the robotic which can be used to heal the extractor to holdout onto one point will allow for other players to drop-in and protect oneslot until the extraction ship or team gets to the point - transference in/out will see some brave tenno get rewards without that yellowball or lenses placing their warframes offline and recovering quickly.

13 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Just wondering why Resource booster does not double kuva earned from kuva fortress disruption missions. Booster works on excavation, kuva siphon and kuva survival. It even doubles void traces at the end of missions when cracking open relics. That node might almost be worth running if booster and smeeta buff worked.

i hope kuva is boosted by small margin, also players should see some special graphics or visuals added if they have boosters when they defeat enemies or pickup items, i think that would be awesome, even if its a optional ephemera(s) which are unlocked or earned ; ON/OFF like this to be a useful effect and features which can be customized like our profiles which need alot of themes and backgrounds, the effects being timebased would make the game feature a premium with extra syndanas and temporary features which lets players customize or use mustaches if they wanted to during the booster's duration, seriosly the mustache item should be permanent without a booster, but you get my point, later on the syndicates give some credit boosters syndana, but i like my idea more for players to feel the PRIME, this works out for each of the consoles to have a premium service or added feature with each of the said, maybe a temporary border or icon is added, glyph, gift, email, or something for the operator to keep after the item wears off, you can picture that the items collected can be used for making palettes and for ideas, since kuva is pretty you could have extra cool kuva ephemera(floating around the warframe which eats at targets or swarms pickups get enhanced! better gameplay basically during the affinity and boosters will need visual and premium incentives so players know what they are working at all! maybe also the NPC can get in saying something weird or some special monsters pop up with blueprints, or some shops have some extra loot to sell, i came up with some blacksmith ideas, so players visit syndicatres to augh,ment their rivens and schools with temporary effecats..effects when they visit relays and openup relics, or talk to some npc, the bounty npc and arsenal rewards a few color palettes and features should be unlocked here while because most players spend all day here on the ship;