Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Zorencopters..

ayliax

I didn't test it, but this is actually the only thing I wish they didn't "fix".

Hell, it doesn't even feel broken, it feels right, it feels Ninja!

Please don't turn us into regular people that loose their breath after 17 meters of sprinting.

I still can't recover from that massive nerf with that stamina recharge delay and never will.

I didn't test it, but this is actually the only thing I wish they didn't "fix".

Hell, it doesn't even feel broken, it feels right, it feels Ninja!

Please don't turn us into regular people that loose their breath after 17 meters of sprinting.

I still can't recover from that massive nerf with that stamina recharge delay and never will.

As much as I love Zorencoptering, it does not feel ninja at all. It feels like I'm abusing the mechanics in a video game engine.

I was about to go happy... damn. Keep doing that stuff, you make me remember a S#&$ty game called GunZ. 

Trying to figure out what you meant by this.

There was absolutely no zorencopter equivalent in Gunz, besides the fact that the arguably better wallrunning system/flat walls GunZ had allowed for better movement than in Warframe.

Was going to say.....the last time they "fixed" zorencopters they reverted the change because of the tidal poopstorm that went down as the biggest poop tsunami ever in the history off poonami's smashed into their office over it. 

They don't work anymore.. Am I the only one with this, or did they actually fix them? :c

there is a bug, that has been around since the thrown weapon release.  if you use dual zorens, and any thrown sidearm, it will not launch you nearly as far.  try changing your sidearm to a pistol and test.  Bet you 1 plat i am right.  =)

Edited by Alohoe

Trying to figure out what you meant by this.

There was absolutely no zorencopter equivalent in Gunz, besides the fact that the arguably better wallrunning system/flat walls GunZ had allowed for better movement than in Warframe.

It was very easy to know what I was trying to say, also, I never said that it's the SAME glitch. Abusing something breaking several game´s

systems (Stamina and Speed) while ruining the game's aesthetic and immersion with one glitch it's not good for a game.

I can't understand you people why you like to use something because just give you some unfair advantage. The worst part that DE tried to remove it, and EVERY idiot complained, and then they reintroduced again, instead of posting some new idea like a Dash or something. Probably someone will say: "Because it's funny" ... so that's it? Because you think it's fun? Wow... so that means that every other game breaking bug should stay forever because you think IT'S FUNNY! Yeah that's the way to produce a game.