Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas prime warframe farming

(XBOX)PathMaker Gael

Question

I've been trying to get relics to get the atlas prime warframe for a little more than a week now, and I've only gotten maybe 7 relics that contained the parts I need.  I upgraded them all to radiant and opened them with a full squad and got only bronze rewards.  

I just can't for the life of me get the relics to drop on marduk, io or helene or get the relics I have gotten to drop anything better than bronze. Am I doing something wrong? Is my tenno cursed? 

4 answers to this question

Wrong? Not really. Some alternatives to alleviate boredom : I don’t know which relics you are looking for, but due to farm locations I would guess meso. You can run the T3 void capture for somewhat faster farm. Check if one of the lower disruptions has meso on c drop. Those are pretty fast collection as well, tho so far I have only used the axi (lua) and neo (Uranus) ones. I also tend to get a relic pack from syndicates once a day (dependent on mr and if you have anything else you want still). 

if you are currently low on traces run random fissures where the missions also happen to have a chance to drop the relics you are after. 

• Like 1

Honestly I gave up on upgrading relics. If I get gold, its always from intact. Cant even remember when I got anything usefull from radiant. 

For relics I run:

Hepit (Void, capture) for Lith 

Ukko (Void, capture) for Meso

Hieracon (Pluto, excavation) for Neo and Axi

The capture runs gives 1 relic per 3minute run. The excavation drop relics on B and C rotation. 

What relic you get is rng though.

If you need void traces, run requiem fissures. You dont need to upgrade relics at all for and in most cases you will get usefull things. Best option is kuvival. 

If your mastery is lower, its the best to just ask fellow tennos from clan or alliance (if you have some) or friends to share / run with you. 

Edited by (PS4)danee_danee

For axi the best place is no longer Hieracon, it's the disruption on lua(Apollo), do 6-8 full rot.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Disruption#Lua
For all the other your best bet is to do ESO runs(preferably full zone 8ths), because it gives upgraded radiant relics.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Sanctuary_Onslaught#Elite

After that, pray to rng.
I never depended on radiants to give the rare part, too many times it dropped from an unupgraded relic, but it doesn't hurt to have a try. 😄

Edited by vegetosayajin

В 13.04.2020 в 11:44, (XB1)PathMaker Gael сказал:

I've been trying to get relics to get the atlas prime warframe for a little more than a week now, and I've only gotten maybe 7 relics that contained the parts I need.  I upgraded them all to radiant and opened them with a full squad and got only bronze rewards.  

I just can't for the life of me get the relics to drop on marduk, io or helene or get the relics I have gotten to drop anything better than bronze. Am I doing something wrong? Is my tenno cursed? 

Lith and Meso: Olypmus (Mars). Lith: 1 and 2 round with 4 defended Conduits - 100%chance defended 1 or 2 conduits will drop only lith, Meso - after 2+  3 or 4 conduits will defend: 100% chance. 
Neo: Ur (Uranus) - 100% chance while defending 3 or 4 conduits 1 and 2 rounds (100% chance). You can defend all conduits, but you will reduce the chance of relics from 100% to 95%, but, if you will defend 1 or 2 conduits after 2 rounds, it will give you Neo Relics with 100% chance
         Kelpie (Sedna) - 100% chance for Neo Relics: 1 round - 4 conduits, 2 round - 4 conduits, 3 round - 2 conduits, 4+ - 2 conduits.
Axi: Apollo (Lua): 100% chance for Axi: 1 round - 4 conduits, 2 round - 4 conduits, 3 round - 2 conduits, 4+ - 2 conduits.

Thats missions dont gives the relics with Prime Vaults items. 

Edited by Devil_Stalker