Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't run Scarlet Spear space mission

(XBOX)WickedGit

Question

Hi. I've yet to run a Scarlet Spear space mission. I can't join a mission - it just says none found/available. I'm in instances of the Flotilla with small number of Murex driven away and can always jump into ground missions but not space. Am I missing something? Any words of advice appreciated!

4 answers to this question

Likely because the space teams are full or because they already got past the first murex. Besides squad composition is a bit different from space to ground. In ground you just have to wait for matchmaking like a regular mission, but in space you must have a host with his RJ enter first, and only then the rest of the team can join. Which is why I both host (if I see few space squads and can't join) and try to join other RJ's (if there's already enough space teams).

Best luck out there! Do join ground if you see fewer ground teams than space teams. Teamwork is key 😉 

29 minutes ago, (XB1)WickedGit said:

So should I be looking for Flotilla instances that have zero Murex driven away? Those marked as Calm?

Either go Solo or look for a team in chat. H or LF space/ground and people will respond.

When a round is ending you wont find any open teams because everyone is deep in missions, when the round is starting then its quite easy.

You may try and host so other people like you will join you.

But the safest bet is to just create a team before going in.

or go solo

52 minutes ago, (XB1)WickedGit said:

So should I be looking for Flotilla instances that have zero Murex driven away? Those marked as Calm?

nah, it's not about the "first murex of the flotilla" but the first in the specific mission itself that otherwise would have a spot one. once the first is completed the mission is marked as "complete" so new players can't join.

best bet is to either spam join until someone else starts a space mission and you can join them, or try recruitment chat, either from orbiter, or inside the flotilla itself.