Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parazon Finisher Concept

Alseiker

Since i started to play The Kuva liches update i have been thinking about a concept about how to make the Parazon Finishers more interactive and easier to execute properly, they seen like a great concept to the game but i found that they are too hard to execute since:

• In Squad Match is so hard to do them since you usually get into so much situation that the enemy marked by the parazon could be easily killed by another source (a warframe skill, E spam, AoE weapons, etc).
  • They are kind of hard to spot on.

Anyway, i thought it would be better to properly explain using a sketch i made recently with photoshop.

The Idea is kind of simple, but i was the best i could think about how to make the parazon finishers more accesible.

tsd9bkr.png

• Like 4

I love the idea of parazons being able to cash in for Riven shards... but I'd be FILTHY FRIGGIN' RICH in a week if I did.

I use Shaku. I can make about 40% of mobs above level 60 die by parazon, which is FANTASTIC, but also would be deeply broken if I can just exchange one mission's worth of goofing off into about 4 Riven mods.

2 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

I love the idea of parazons being able to cash in for Riven shards... but I'd be FILTHY FRIGGIN' RICH in a week if I did.

I use Shaku. I can make about 40% of mobs above level 60 die by parazon, which is FANTASTIC, but also would be deeply broken if I can just exchange one mission's worth of goofing off into about 4 Riven mods.

That why i was pointing out the limit of 2 rewards (costing each reward 20 parazon remains) weekly. To cap the drop of Riven Sliver to 4 weekly. 

Edited by Neoriek
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neoriek said:

That why i was pointing out the limit of 2 rewards (costing each reward 20 parazon remains) weekly. To cap the drop of Riven Sliver to 4 weekly. 

Oh, I missed that detail there. I'd be all for it personally.. though I see one snag there. If there is a loot incentive for playing impact damage, which I love the idea of.. it also inhibits any reason to make that a scaling damage in the future. However, I have always agreed that if a damage type is going to be inherently slower and less effective, it will need to pay off in order to be equally appreciable to the team.

I think you've got a fantastic take on it, and is definitely worth considering. ...perhaps I'm biased because it would make my loadout one of the most desirable combinations in game for riven farming without ever doing Sorties. 😉

I like your idea's alot.  

I see mercy kills all the time with normal enemies but they are always obliterated before I can get to them.  = POINTLESS.   They MUST have invuln period...   

They just changed IMPACT status to trigger mercy kills sooner... except with how things are now it it WORTHLESS.  

--------------

I like the conept of getting an item (random?) from performing mercy kills and being able to turn them in for rewards.   I would be all over the KUVA and I would NOT want a cap lol.    Mercy kills would only givey ou the item randomly so thats a limit.  I would not make mercy kills invlun forever....they would lose it after 3-5 seconds and just die.  So if you dont make an effect to grab those parazon kills you wont be able to farm them easily.  Im not even sure how often I see mercy kills in normal gameplay.   pretty often i think... 

But I was never into sorties but with this new source of rivens and trading I am getting more into it.  Kuva farming methods really suck in my opinion.   I would love to dump every freaking credit I get during nightwave into the kuva but I use it for orokin reactor/catalysts..   Kuva Survival sucks...  Disruption i dont do enough...I love kuva but I dont NEED it....  so I dont really have the desire to go farm disurption even though i love that mode.   (especially now with my maxed out lockdown!!)

I love the finishers too, this idea seems alright, as long as the enemy still drops their resources when that timer triggers

And they kneel or something to quickly indicate ive started the timer, so that i can hopefully know this without that marker on my screen as i wouldnt want to see it. It makes me want to kill in a stressful way rather than a pleasing way.

Small problems though, like the idea regardless 😁

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII