Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sans Frame

(XBOX)ShameeDSG

This here is a petition to make a Sans Warframe. Sans is the famous character from Undertale made by Toby Fox. So please ask Toby if you can make a Sans Frame. I have some of the abilities in my head and I also have accomplices Xecutor and julien audebrand220px-Sans_undertale.jpg

Edited by (XB1)ShameeDSG
  • Like 2

Hello, this is Xecutor, one of the people who help with the idea. My screen name is a bit different yes but regardless hello and I want Sans frame in warframe. Please DE. Also I have abilities that are being planned

Edited by (XB1)raiderx51
bad grammar
  • Like 2

Health: 1

Shield: 0

Energy capacity: 1.

Passive: Rulebreaker

Increases dodge chance by 99.9999%. All abilities trigger Toxic-esque procs that deal True damage over time.

Naramon polarity (Energy Siphon for days)

Ability 1: Bone Rush. Cost: 1

Create a swarm of damaging bones, staggering foes endlessly.

Ability 2: Gaster Blaster. Cost: 1

Shoot a laser blast, staggering all foes within.

Ability 3: Shortcut. Cost: 1.

Teleport to some random location. 

Ability 4: Ultimate move. Cost: 1. Drain: 0/sec.

Do nothing, stunning all enemies in the room.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

Why would they pay and toil to advertise another game studio? Warframe has nods to other game Mechanics, but not their on brand characters.

You folks in the Undertale fan-wagon really are a piece of work..

no way randy GIF by Zack Kantor

Why are you taking it so seriously i'm just meme-ing around lol if you were in the live stream yesterday you'd understand. 😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I have to agree with him. Just make a tennogen skin that kinda looks like a skull for revenant. It would be much more worth your effort.

Does it have to be specifically Revenant what other frames would look good with a skull? Once again messing around though check the stream on YT yesterday if you can  ...🤨

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, (XB1)ShameeDSG said:

Why are you taking it so seriously

Fun fact about satire and the genuinely ludicrous behaviors that satire attempts to mock, is.. They are virtually identical. Might have something to do with you guys playing that role as you did, and taking it seriously on the surface. Don't pin that on me, dude. You put bread in a toaster, you get toast.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (XB1)ShameeDSG said:

Does it have to be specifically Revenant what other frames would look good with a skull? Once again messing around though check the stream on YT yesterday if you can  ...🤨

You can't make a sans frame and revenant is the only one with laser beams. Also, you technically cannot make a skull helmet only one that slightly resembles one. Having human obvious features is a tennogen nono.

On 2020-04-21 at 5:48 PM, kapn655321 said:

Why would they pay and toil to advertise another game studio? Warframe has nods to other game Mechanics, but not their on brand characters.

You folks in the Undertale fan-wagon really are a piece of work..

no way randy GIF by Zack Kantor

I get your point, regardless even just a skeletal frame in general would be acceptable. You have to at least take that into consideration

37 minutes ago, (XB1)raiderx51 said:

I get your point, regardless even just a skeletal frame in general would be acceptable. You have to at least take that into consideration

I have to? ...Wait, is this a joke or not? wtf, which one is it?

Pieces of work, I tell ya..