Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let me be the Captain again.

Acersecomic

I support the idea.

At the end of the mission give players the choice to exit, and put in the voting system. And if someone leaves let others join the squad.

And other option could be, to put in the voting system only, so there's smaller chance for the ship to jump onto the next map.

Yes and let me lock down the entire Pilot's House while at it...and give the crew access to either jump to their own dojos, join a another ship, or head back to their orbiters when the mission is over on the central display looking console in the Gunner's section.

Who hasn't had someone jumping up and down in front of you consistently while you are piloting because they want to either be annoying and troll you or they think they are the best pilot in the Proxima...

DE can't even figure out how to get the onboard AI to target enemies and fire the side guns and you expect them to be able to figure out how to lock everyone but the host out of the navigation and pilot controls? Hahahahah. No, really. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

To be fair, a lot of ships the caption doesnt steer, that is usually the job of the helmsman.

Except for aircraft, but given the nautical terms used for spacecraft in scifi often times, and in warframe in particular i can assuredly say that these ships are ships and not planes ships.

Also.. picard rarely did the engaging, he just ordered it. 🤣. Im so trolly today.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AshenHaze said:

If you  own the ship  you  should be  the only one  who can pilot it and activate navigation.

I agree on most suggestions on this thread, not this one though. None of my friends enjoy piloting their own railjack, they just don't enjoy the movement of it. I'm the only one who enjoys it enough to pilot, so I'm generally the group's designated pilot. I pilot both my railjack and others in my friend group. I feel like if this were to be put in then none of my friends would feel like playing or only insist my (currently subpar) railjack is used, and there's the issue of me being on university wifi when it comes to hosting in my railjack.