The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator needs the warframe attachment system and more

numanoid

All we can put on the kids are pants, shirts, sleeves and a few pieces on their head. Yes its going to be annoying to convert all existing skins to the supposed new system, but instead of everyone looking the same we could create some truely unique persona custom to us compared to the conveyor belt manufactured warframes.

I'm thinking (top to bottom)

• Head - equip Helmets or Nakak masks plus
    • Eyes
    • Ears
    • Face
    • Mouth
  • Torso - Shirts plus
    • Chest Plate
    • Syandana
      • Additionaly a backpack slot?
  • Arms - Sleeve skins, one skin for both but individual
    • Shoulder plates
      • Maybe additional fore arm slots?
      • Possibly different gloves
  • Legs - Obviously, pants
    • Leg armor in variations. Maybe multiple pieces on each leg?

Especialy the lack of a mouth slot is extremely annoying with some equipment supporting mouth stuff, some which shouldnt and others not allowing anything but eyes that should support mouth equipment

hxTeEBC.jpg

Edited by numanoid
  • Like 2

I am hoping the duviri paradox will not only power up the tenno with new and more talents. But also  overhaul the entire creator system to give us customization down to the last pixel. Proper sliders,  face and body morphers, etc.

No more face blending bs. A age slider to make the tenno whatever we want.  No more androgynes child tenno please. Unless the player wants to.

Maybe more weapons then just the amp. A void energy melee weapon would be badass.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I am hoping the duviri paradox will not only power up the tenno with new and more talents. But also  overhaul the entire creator system to give us customization down to the last pixel. Proper sliders,  face and body morphers, etc.

No more face blending bs. A age slider to make the tenno whatever we want.  No more androgynes child tenno please. Unless the player wants to.

Maybe more weapons then just the amp. A void energy melee weapon would be badass.

I think we will have both child and adult forms unless in story, we save our adult selves from Duviri Plains and merge in a single body with an option to keep child / adult form.

I'd love to have a better character creation system and be able to use void blade with Operator.

Edited by Aeon94

3 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

I think we will have both child and adult forms unless in story, we save our adult selves from Duviri Plains and merge in a single body with an option to keep child / adult form.

I'd love to have a better character creation system and be able to use void blade with Operator.

Im guessing that the adult we see in the trailer is a paradoxical multiverse alternate version of ourselves.

I am assuming somehow both tenno will meet and fuse to become 1 more powerful being.

Our void powers already break the laws of physics as we know them.

Transference is literally the tenno turning into raw energy and forming a new body elsewhere.  So the tenno should be able to shspe shift at will.

There is however a catch to our tenno powers.  They seem to be a double edged sword.

Rell loosing his mind, vor going crazy but essentially immortal, the tennos memory loss, the man in the wall, and the adults on the ship being driven mad.

If the tenno loose control they will loose their minds. But as long as their will persists they are essentially gods.

Think about all the powers we see in other mediums. Kao ken, quantum burst, trans am, the zero system, the eight inner gates, Etc.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

The trailer did set us up for Tenno weapon use.

We’ve seen it plenty of times outside the normal “game” also where the Tenno becomes bigger using the Tenno’s rig/frame.