Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile App: Codex Melee Weapon page

Yup, Nightwave challenges and rewards will both be updated tomorrow when we hotfix the game. Then next week we'll be putting out an app update to fix all these other bugs plus some remaining Nightwave bugs (and some other bugs that have been lingering).

26 minutes ago, [DE]Sean said:

Yup, Nightwave challenges and rewards will both be updated tomorrow when we hotfix the game. Then next week we'll be putting out an app update to fix all these other bugs plus some remaining Nightwave bugs (and some other bugs that have been lingering).

You’re the man thanks! Lots of safe vibes sent to you and the team in these times.

12 hours ago, (PS4)CyberGhost047 said:

Also Sean, suggestion for the app, could we please have the ability to sell stuff in our inventory (that are sellable of course) so we can get rid of unnecessary stuff on the go

So I did start looking into this a little while back. There are some complications with getting it to work properly with console accounts. I'll have to discuss it with the decision makers above me before I can confirm anything, but I am well aware of the high demand for this feature.

• Like 1

Thanks for reply Sean. Also could you also add a feature which allows us to see which frames and weapons have formas and exilus adapters applied pls.

Also has the update been rolled out because the nightwave tab has updated but the melee is still broken?

Edited by (PS4)CyberGhost047

15 hours ago, (PS4)CyberGhost047 said:

Thanks for reply Sean. Also could you also add a feature which allows us to see which frames and weapons have formas and exilus adapters applied pls.

Also has the update been rolled out because the nightwave tab has updated but the melee is still broken?

Coincidentally, we actually added that feature in the latest build. If you have an Android device, you can join the open beta from the Google Play Store app. Just search for "Join" on the Warfame app page.

The beta build will be promoted to production early next week.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, [DE]Sean said:

Coincidentally, we actually added that feature in the latest build. If you have an Android device, you can join the open beta from the Google Play Store app. Just search for "Join" on the Warfame app page.

The beta build will be promoted to production early next week.

So I've joined the beta testing, where do I give feedback?

Also is there any other beta testing I could get involved in for warframe?

Also nice to be able to see the melee in the codex now 😂

Edited by (PS4)CyberGhost047

If you have the beta build installed, leaving a Google Play review will place the review in a "Beta feedback" channel that we can see. And of course posting on the forums about any issue is always helpful!