Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave

Eustachian

Question

9 answers to this question

The SS event was making the already sparse populations sparser, then factor in time zones, etc.

Unfortunately the best way to get standing is to complete achievments listed in conclave or just kill people. Just playing against others will net some faction, but not nearly as much as the other two.

Of course all those require other people so... /shrug

Find another player, play together in a ffa and keep global open.

Edit: just want to say I'm glad they made that change to universal medallions. One of the few things people have to mostly earn.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eustachian said:

Can anyone explain to me how to gain conclave standing? 

Standing gain in Conclave is 5 to 5.5% of all Affinity gain. And yes you can double standing gain with Affinity booster.

Things like kills and collecting Oro give Affinity and hence standing, so does making "style kills" or "kill streak" "streak end" type kills.
Most easy/common one is killing in mid air, that actually gives extra affinity. It's easy, all you have to do is make sure you do your finishers in mid air, on top of that, if players are also in mid air, you get "Anti-Air strike" basically more affinity for killing players in mid air.

So yea, little focus there can dramatically help with standing gain.

Also you have daily and weekly challenges that you can work towards to gain standing. If you complete the weekly challenges, you get 50k standing from Teshin along with some Stance I believe.

15 minutes ago, Eustachian said:

Id like to... I spent a week just standing there with no other players 

As for finding a match, I recommend looking at your ping settings and changing region. NA and Europe are more popular, also there are times of day where there is more activity, if you manage to find it, you can focus on playing Conclave around those times

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eustachian said:

Im just going to farm plat and buy that mods from conclave...

Most of the mods are conclave only, and the cosmetics benefit most from playing conclave on a regular basis. Are you just after the mods that were recently made shared with PvE or what? Any other reason and you will be wasting your plat (although I'd wait at least a little bit, I bet prices will drop then.)

19 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Most of the mods are conclave only, and the cosmetics benefit most from playing conclave on a regular basis. Are you just after the mods that were recently made shared with PvE or what? Any other reason and you will be wasting your plat (although I'd wait at least a little bit, I bet prices will drop then.)

Only those PvE Mods like Rumbled i think... I mean thats gonna be adrop from Nightwave but you get my point 😄