Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream Hard Mode + Ultra Hard Mode Feedback: YEEES SIIIIIR!!!

Thank you! This will literally give myself a reason to cut the game on again & just have fun!

Figuring out powerful builds is fun. But realzing there is "Literally" no point in the even existing was another level of depression! When this update drops, the game will finally be off of login duty & worth actually playing again

Thanks Scott & whoever else is responsible for this!

20 minutes ago, (PS4)StarDustKillah said:

I have been hellla out of the Warframe loop, that's legit how much the lack of difficulty has effected my warframe experience. Have they said something about holding back with the difficulty orrr?

nah but lets be real, they always gimp this stuff so new players or scrublords can have a chance, eg revives in arbitration, SO becoming SO and ESO.

• Like 3

We will see.

We need good rewards for it to actually work.

No credit caches, no endo, no resources, there are other places to get those. Hard mode needs to be unique enough so people will play it. Increased level is great, but it is not enough.

1 hour ago, YandereWaifu said:

nah but lets be real, they always gimp this stuff so new players or scrublords can have a chance, eg revives in arbitration, SO becoming SO and ESO.

You right. Don't even get me started on SO & ESO.

It's nothing like they should in the Devstream years back, nothing close to dark sectors & now it's just a saryn & equinox damage dream sim.

You're right their track record ain't the best with this. Let's just hope they "FINALLY" understand "EVERY GAME" needs content for their veterans & the hard core audience. 

It's funny too b/c level 100 & 150 content isn't really hard when you rock a tailor maid loadout w/ some love put into it (and I mean like running solo.) You need level 200+ enemies to threat a full squad of players with fine tuned loadouts.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

I just hope the missions are worth running.

If running standard starchart is better/more efficient than running UH mode, I won't ever bother with UH mode.

I don't blame you. But I'll honestly run UH over standard even then, just so I can stay awake while grinding.

I just can't do booooooring, slooooow, grinds in warframe anymore. Been doing for the last 4 years now, I'm just sick of it

51 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

We will see.

We need good rewards for it to actually work.

No credit caches, no endo, no resources, there are other places to get those. Hard mode needs to be unique enough so people will play it. Increased level is great, but it is not enough.

Sss... I dunno increased resources drops would honestly be good enough for me. Like a 1.5x increase for Hard & then a 1.75x increase for Ultra Hard?! And IT STACKS WITH THE BOOSTER!? I'd be hype just for that

ANNND if they did the same for affinity gain too!?! I'd be game for that alone

1 hour ago, (PS4)StarDustKillah said:

You right. Don't even get me started on SO & ESO.

It's nothing like they should in the Devstream years back, nothing close to dark sectors & now it's just a saryn & equinox damage dream sim.

You're right their track record ain't the best with this. Let's just hope they "FINALLY" understand "EVERY GAME" needs content for their veterans & the hard core audience. 

It's funny too b/c level 100 & 150 content isn't really hard when you rock a tailor maid loadout w/ some love put into it (and I mean like running solo.) You need level 200+ enemies to threat a full squad of players with fine tuned loadouts.

tbh even level 200s are easy solo with a good loadout, just a few days ago i was killing em in mot with my zephyr setup XD, what they need to compliment the high levels are enemies with different design philosphies and roles and rewards, eg imagine corrupted enemy that moved like a manic but could nulifiy but if you killed it you could hack its bubble and use it for yourself to block eximus or neutralize other similar enemies temporarily, heck why not make eximi and nulies to be almost minibosses that give like extra energy or life support if you kill em but reduce the amount of them that spawn overal, no more 6 nulifiers in 1 corridor. something like that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, YandereWaifu said:

tbh even level 200s are easy solo with a good loadout, just a few days ago i was killing em in mot with my zephyr setup XD, what they need to compliment the high levels are enemies with different design philosphies and roles and rewards, eg imagine corrupted enemy that moved like a manic but could nulifiy but if you killed it you could hack its bubble and use it for yourself to block eximus or neutralize other similar enemies temporarily, heck why not make eximi and nulies to be almost minibosses that give like extra energy or life support if you kill em but reduce the amount of them that spawn overal, no more 6 nulifiers in 1 corridor. something like that. 

Ding, Ding, Ding

Like all of those unique enemies that ONLY EXIST in rathum & Index. Rename & tweak the for the hard & ultra hard modes... PLEASE

I like the Corrupted enemy suggestions too. I've always wanted Warframe to have enemies that had active, identifiable powers they'd activate. Imagine if Mag proc's where considered good by the community b/c sapping enemies of their energy was helpful!? Would be so cool.

2 hours ago, (PS4)StarDustKillah said:

Sss... I dunno increased resources drops would honestly be good enough for me. Like a 1.5x increase for Hard & then a 1.75x increase for Ultra Hard?! And IT STACKS WITH THE BOOSTER!? I'd be hype just for that

ANNND if they did the same for affinity gain too!?! I'd be game for that alone

i meant like 400 endo reward or 1000 plastids or some other stuff reward after finished mission. This honestly feels like a slap to the face to some.

Im fine with increased drops during the mission but the rewards for completing the missions must be good.

Edited by Savire510
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Savire510 said:

i meant like 400 endo reward or 1000 plastids or some other stuff reward after finished mission. This honestly feels like a slap to the face to some.

Im fine with increased drops during the mission but the rewards for completing the missions must be good.

I see where you're coming from