Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack "failvisited"

SinonLust

they did a rework to the raijack and I still have the same problem as before. Terra missions need a NERF

the basic railjack is too weak, new players and soloQ can't do missions because the railjack is destroyed. The warframe is more tank, omg really? a warframe is more tanky that a space warship?!!

dude i cant play in group, because you never optimized dx10 when you removed support for dx9, and i cant play with dx11 stats

Edited by SinonLust

Missions do not need a nerf, the enemies already got nerfed particle ram and seeker volley destroy in the veil. The basic railjack which is when you first start out is SUPPOSED to be weak due to the fact you don't have any parts or avionics.

4 hours ago, kgabor said:

*'Failjack revisited' sounds funnier

I like this...and I don't know if early RJ is weak or not since I just grouped with others until I had lots of stuff to put on my RJ so it wasn't super gimp. Maybe try that for the OP?

Edited by GreyDeath789

If I remeber it right the veil and the earth have both different kinds of enemies. (Even if it just an other skin and stats.) It shouldn't change anything in the veil, if just the enemies in the earth proxima get a nerf.

But truth to be told I don't know how weak/ strong the enemies on earth are now. It did the mission solo before the first fix. After around 10 tries.

You can solo Railjack pretty easily, but only after a you get a few starting Intrinsics. I don't know what technical problem you have, but unfortunately, you have to fight 2-3 missions on others' Railjacks before you get there. If you can, it only takes 15-20 minutes. Then you can solo all you want.