Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma

-BrokenBear-

DE said it's a security issue when the player base can get the proper info in a stat based game like Warframe... who knew... No one knows where anything is or what they change anymore since Drop Tables got encrypted, wait for some dataminer to crack it or just go blind till DE decides to either change that or put Drop Tables ingame.

so i realized that forma does noe drop from 10 minutes of void survival anymore so were can i get it

It was never guaranteed to drop at 10m in any void survival. Obtaining forma is fairly simple, as it should be. Try another void. Making a post because you didn't get a certain item at a certain interval that isn't guaranteed is a bit ridiculous. Especially since the item is easy to obtain.

when I was running survivals for T3 survival keys, I ended up getting a bunch of forma BPs.

The first survival mission you can see on mars or mercury, take it to 15 minutes and extract.

I ended up with about 13 forma BPs, 20 T3 Defense, 3 T3 survival and some other random crap. YMMV

when I was running survivals for T3 survival keys, I ended up getting a bunch of forma BPs.

The first survival mission you can see on mars or mercury, take it to 15 minutes and extract.

I ended up with about 13 forma BPs, 20 T3 Defense, 3 T3 survival and some other random crap. YMMV

I call this BS. You don't get forma BPs on mars or mercury at 15m. 13 forma BPs, 20 T3 defense on low level survivals? BS. 

Troll detected.

Come again? You got forma blueprint from Non-void survival missions? 

I call this BS. You don't get forma BPs on mars or mercury at 15m. 13 forma BPs, 20 T3 defense on low level survivals? BS. 

Troll detected.

He means you do normal Survival missions to get T3 Survival keys at the 15min reward. Then you run those T3 survivals til 15min for Forma.

It was never guaranteed to drop at 10m in any void survival. Obtaining forma is fairly simple, as it should be. Try another void. Making a post because you didn't get a certain item at a certain interval that isn't guaranteed is a bit ridiculous. Especially since the item is easy to obtain.

I see you berated him rather than answer him and made a false accusation.

Troll detected.

my bad, total brain fart moment. Coupled with the fact I was grinding like a madman to get the mag prime systems. 

was running mars/mercury to 15 for T3 survival keys, ended up with a ton of T3 defense and Stabilizer mods

Then was running T3 survivals for 5 minutes for the mag parts (prior to patch 10.3 that changed it), but ended up with a bunch of forma BPs.

didnt intentionally troll

Edited by AbsolutTalent

my bad, total brain fart moment. Coupled with the fact I was grinding like a madman to get the mag prime systems. 

was running mars/mercury to 15 for T3 survival keys, ended up with a ton of T3 defense and Stabilizer mods

Then was running T3 survivals for 5 minutes for the mag parts (prior to patch 10.3 that changed it), but ended up with a bunch of forma BPs.

didnt intentionally troll

You seriously got t3 keys from Mercury?

In the patch notes it was mentioned that tiers are tied to the tier of the missions, so t3 would be enemies of level 45+.

I have a hard time finding t3 keys, even on Eris.

In the patch notes it was mentioned that tiers are tied to the tier of the missions, so t3 would be enemies of level 45+.

Enemies are lvl 60+ by the 20m mark on Apollodorus. It's actually kind of crazy, considering that this is the first mission that fresh players even encounter in the game.

Edited by Xuande

prior to the patch (before 10.3) you could do ANY survival mission and once you passed 15 minutes you had a chance for Tier 3 void keys.

The mod rewards and void keys depended on the faction survival you did.

But 10.3 changed it all

Enemies are lvl 60+ by the 20m mark on Apollodorus. It's actually kind of crazy, considering that this is the first mission that fresh players even encounter in the game.

I've run Apollodorus after 10.3 for 30 minutes, enemies never passed lvl 20. (Have done both solo and full squad runs)

prior to the patch (before 10.3) you could do ANY survival mission and once you passed 15 minutes you had a chance for Tier 3 void keys.

The mod rewards and void keys depended on the faction survival you did.

But 10.3 changed it all

I am fully aware of that.

forma have 36 or 37% chance on T3..... anything that not survival.

for example i keep getting either forma blueprint or boar prime barrel (still no reciver >.<) on T3 mobile defense, i would guess maybe the drop rate simular on T3 exterminate? and capture, atleast im pretty sure its the same chances for the rest of T3 void missions with exception of survival cause time determain the reward chances.

forma have 36 or 37% chance on T3..... anything that not survival.

for example i keep getting either forma blueprint or boar prime barrel (still no reciver >.<) on T3 mobile defense, i would guess maybe the drop rate simular on T3 exterminate? and capture, atleast im pretty sure its the same chances for the rest of T3 void missions with exception of survival cause time determain the reward chances.

Before or after latest update?