Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valans Fusion Element Selection

SerdarSARI

Simple QOL request;
It would be awesome if we could select the element type of Kuva Weapons while Valans Fusion.

For example i got 5 forma [%55 Fire Kuva Bramma] and 0 forma [%40 Cold Kuva Bramma]. I want to upgrade that Fire Bramma to %60 but also i want to keep it as Fire.
When we Valans Fusion them it could ask [Selection1: %60 Fire Elment] or [Selection2: %60 Cold Element].

It would be great and simple addition for people who grinds for all [Vengefull Ephemeras] and tries upgrade to %60 all Kuva Weapons they have.
We already have this smiliar feature on Railjack Fusions;

unknown.png

• Like 9

Il y a 5 heures, Steel_Rook a dit :

That... Is actually a pretty good idea, yes. Being able to merge weapons while retaining the original element would be very helpful in cutting down on the repetition when creating a Kuva Lich.

I mean, I hate to be "that guy", but if you want to merge 2 of the same Kuva weapon with the same stat, why not just spawn the Lich with the same Warframe you did to get the original?

That way, you'd have 2 Fire% Kuva weapons...

il y a 12 minutes, SarnathFalls a dit :

They said in their post exactly why they couldn't always do that. If you're farming the ephemeras, you can't choose the same element as the original weapon.

Yep, my bad, ignore me 😛 Although you could get one Kuva weapon with each element and max those to 60% to be real hardcore 😛 

12 hours ago, Els236 said:

I mean, I hate to be "that guy", but if you want to merge 2 of the same Kuva weapon with the same stat, why not just spawn the Lich with the same Warframe you did to get the original?

I do try to, but it's a LOT more repetitive that way. I tend to try and get my Kuva Weapons with whatever element I happen to have a Primed Elemental Damage mod for them. Say I want a Kuva Shildeg. That's a melee weapon, so I have a Primed Toxin Mod. That means that if I'm farming for a Shildeg and I happen to get a Tonkor, I can't actually use it. The Tonkor uses Rifle mods, and for Rifles I have a Primed Cold Mod. I'd ideally want the Tonkor in cold. As such, I just don't kill the Larvling, I abort the mission and try again.

Now, I already have a Kuva Tonkor with Cold damage. If I could pick any odd Kuva Tonkor and add its elemental roll to my Cold Kuva Tonkor WITHOUT losing the Cold damage, then that would make the grind to start a new Lich a lot easier. I could pick pretty much any weapon that rolls as long as I don't have it maxed and go straight into fighting the Lich. As it stands, I end up running Cassini over and over again, passing up Kuva weapons I DO want to have, just because I'm not set up for the right element for them.

And yes, I realise you already said "never mind," so no worries. I just wanted to write out my concerns in full. Being able to upgrade a Kuva Weapon without changing its element type would be very helpful.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...