Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: allow us to form a group of 1 Tenno and 3 liches

Doforcash

so said you're lone Tenno with a very bad connection, while going around you happen to gather a bunch of Grineer Licher to your side (by forces).

Don't you think it would be nice if we can have an option to let these guy follow you around and help you killing stuff, Right ? . They act like Syndicate NPC but they can also do simple task like hack terminal, cast skill and attemp to rev you when you down and sometime make dump joke to amuse and annoy us. Ofcouse unlike us, they tent to hack terminal slower, can't and will not enter spy room ect...ect...

i hope DE will consider this idea, and also add Corpus and semi-Infested Lich soon

• Like 5

I would love to have artifical squads for solo play.  Its almost already built into the game.  

We just need to revamp spectres a little bit and its already in the game.  Spectres have like 3-4 different types.  You get the BP's from rescue missions.   You put on a bunch of gear and then when you make spectres you can clone the frameand gear your using.   Thats how it works now.  It would be the same thing after.   You equip frames and gear and then SET Spectre 1,2 and 3.  You could have a khora, a saryn, and a volt or a gara, atlas, mag or whatever composition. (personally I think spectre BP's should become infinite use because it would be very annoying to have to constantly go get more).

In mission you would have a NEW Spectre summon ability.  Using the summon would make spectre 1-3 appear. (aka a full squad).  You could issue each one a stay/go command.  They should count as actual players for missions like interception to block or take control of control points.  

------------------

You could very easily incorporate Lich's into that system.  When you go to clone your gear to make a spectre there could be an option that says use a Lich. 

-----------------

Artificial squads would stay for the entire mission (unless they die and you are unable to revive them.)  You could only use sommons ONCE per mission.  So you cant resummon dead spectres. 

--------------------

But yea the spectre system is already in the game and could be used to totally give us artificial squads.  I have wanted that for awhile.   They could make it slightly more advanced and create 4 summon buttons for our gear wheel.   Summon spectre 1,2, and 3 and summon all.   Then you would have ultimate control over your squad.  You could control how many of your fake squad you want to roll with.

• Like 2

I don't know how on Earth we don't have a Lich Specter yet. That would work the same as Warframes (chose among your Converted Liches), crafted with maybe a unique resource dropped by Liches and Thralls (but not rare af), or some Kuva.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

sommons

typos on your post, but holy S#&$, this is like my idea but with 300 I.Q remaster, if this isn't resuilt in major fps drop then i would totally love to have this in the game