Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich accidental spawning

(XBOX)JW0405

Totally sound request, and it wouldn't really harm the good pro people who never miss anything.

Funny enough it happened to me yesterday, but I'm a lucky son-of-a-tenno. I was searching for kuva Nukor, the very last weapon I'm missing to get full mastery at the moment, and I started to hunt for Larvlings. Usual procedure, go on the mission, get the larvling, check if it has Nukor, abort and replay if it doesn't.

At the 5th or 6th larvling I was pretty much going in auto mode, since it's such a boring task... I accidentally stabbed a larvling without looking at the weapon, I had already closed the entire game before the animation even finished, so it wouldn't count the larvling. I restarted Warframe only to find my new Lich... Welp, I thought... But the darn lich had Nukor. Saved by my own good luck.

Long story, short: Please allow one of the following, and to me it's pretty much non-debatable:

• Make Larvling stab be hold to confirm;
  • Have the Lich assigned only after the mission has been completed;
  • Give players a limited way to dismiss a lich;
  • Multiple of the above.

As it currently stands it's not ok. Not at all. To the point it's not a matter of if, but when. And I rather have these safeguards sooner than later.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

Agreed.  Hold to Confirm on the larving should be a location where the holding is used.  The risk/reward nature of it should have you put in more effort than a single button press.

I don't think we will should have a dispel lich if we had the hold to confirm, then it is all on you if you make a lich.  No accidental reloading, no mindless smacking buttons, you made a lich you live with it.  

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Totally sound request, and it wouldn't really harm the good pro people who never miss anything.

Funny enough it happened to me yesterday, but I'm a lucky son-of-a-tenno. I was searching for kuva Nukor, the very last weapon I'm missing to get full mastery at the moment, and I started to hunt for Larvlings. Usual procedure, go on the mission, get the larvling, check if it has Nukor, abort and replay if it doesn't.

At the 5th or 6th larvling I was pretty much going in auto mode, since it's such a boring task... I accidentally stabbed a larvling without looking at the weapon, I had already closed the entire game before the animation even finished, so it wouldn't count the larvling. I restarted Warframe only to find my new Lich... Welp, I thought... But the darn lich had Nukor. Saved by my own good luck.

Long story, short: Please allow one of the following, and to me it's pretty much non-debatable:

• Make Larvling stab be hold to confirm;
  • Have the Lich assigned only after the mission has been completed;
  • Give players a limited way to dismiss a lich;
  • Multiple of the above.

As it currently stands it's not ok. Not at all. To the point it's not a matter of if, but when. And I rather have these safeguards sooner than later.

Agreed it’s very easy to do. It also is a problem for new player who may not know what it is 

• Like 1