Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hema

Yperkeimenos

More often than not i don't read the patch notes so i was surprised today to notice that the Hema weapon had a requirement of 5 Mutagen masses instead of the 5000 samples. I don't know exactly when they changed it but you can imagine my surprise since this was one of the few weapons i couldn't research due to the insane amount of resources needed. I'm glad to see that reason prevailed in DE and for that i just had to say thank you and good job.

Edited by Yperkeimenos
Correction of a few grammar errors

7 minutes ago, Andele3025 said:

Its 5k sample is for the clan research, not for the "post researched" bp crafting cost.

Yeah i spoke too soon and my post is a classic example of absent mindedness and being hasty. I entered my dojo research after quite a long time and as i was going through the projects didn't notice it. After i tried to actually research it i noticed my mistake. So ....bad DE.....fix it now.

Edited by Yperkeimenos

1 hour ago, Yperkeimenos said:

So ....bad DE.....fix it now.

Alternatively, make Hema worth the farm instead of a worse sybaris with 2 cool gimmicks that dont gel with the weapons stats (too low accuracy and too high burst recoil to be accurate headshot gun, too high burst delay and heal only on headshot to be spray n pray infinite bullet hose).