Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adjust the enemies level that drops Zenith Granum Crown to 30+ in order to have more spots where we can get Exemplar Crowns

VisionAndVoice

Currently Exemplar Crowns can be obtained from Treasurers on level 15-24. On 25+ you get Zenith.

This means there is exactly one map node where you can naturally get Exemplar Crowns - Adrastea on Jupiter. Everywhere else the level is either too low, giving you regular, too high, giving you Zenith. Or it's the wrong tileset, which gives you nothing as Treasurers don't seem to spawn there - once you start looking you'll see there're surprisingly few Corpus Ship nodes.

The only other option is a Nightmare node on Phobos - Nightmare modifier pushes it into the correct level margin but is not always available. Valac on Europa should also be valid but Treasurers don't seem to spawn there, maybe the fact that it's a Crossfire node has something to do with it.

Please adjust the level margin where Exemplar Crowns are available to level 30+ to give us more variety if we want to obtain it. At least this way the Kuva Siphon missions will fall within the necessary margin (currently they give Zenith), plus one more node on Neptune. Adding more Corpus Ship nodes at the right level margin will also help.

Edited by VisionAndVoice
  • Like 1

Fissures also count. I've been running the mobile defense fissure on Sharpless Phobos that's currently up so I can try to find the shrine thing for decorations, being a fissure puts it at 16-18 and I'm getting Exemplar from there.

Although I would agree with a couple more nodes would be nice with upping the level a little.

1 minute ago, --Brandt-- said:

Fissures also count. I've been running the mobile defense fissure on Sharpless Phobos that's currently up so I can try to find the shrine thing for decorations, being a fissure puts it at 16-18 and I'm getting Exemplar from there.

Although I would agree with a couple more nodes would be nice with upping the level a little.

I did not count fissures for the same reason I did not count syndicates - they are too unreliable. You're more likely to not have one on a necessary node.

7 hours ago, taiiat said:

sounds like something dungoofed, since it's already claimed to be exactly that way.

I did try it on 28.0.4 - level 25, Kuva Siphon, gives Zenith.

HOWEVER - trying out Triton, lvl28, on Neptune gave me Exemplar. So either this is some digital magic or the problem is with Kuva missions, not level distribution itself.

Edited by VisionAndVoice

1 hour ago, VisionAndVoice said:

I did try it on 28.0.4 - level 25, Kuva Siphon, gives Zenith.

HOWEVER - trying out Triton, lvl28, on Neptune gave me Exemplar. So either this is some digital magic or the problem is with Kuva missions, not level distribution itself.

probably only takes into account the base Mission, not the raised Level of alternative Missions.
#Warframe :^)

Just now, taiiat said:

probably only takes into account the base Mission, not the raised Level of alternative Missions.
#Warframe :^)

Then it wouldn't give Exemplar on Phobos Nightmare because regular Phobos missions all are within regular margin.

Same with Kuva Siphons: as it happens the Siphon missions I did for crowns were also on Phobos, and they gave me Zenith - all while regular missions gave me regular crowns.

So no, it's not the case.