Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting rid of Kuva Lich without grind

Please allow us to get rid of our current Kuva Lich without having to go through the grind. I dont even want the weapon, its just a re-skined weapon with elemental dmg.
Do you know how annoying it is to hear them yap all the time "I can wait all day, but I won't" and other pick-up lines.

I came back to Warframe after the update where the Lichs are introduced, was doing a mission, killed this enemy that turned to a Kuva Lich (which I didn't know it would cause you know how Warframe doesn't exactly take players by the hand through the game or offer a lot of explanations for new content). And so Ive been stuck with them all this time, but cannot be bothered with the Kuva Grind considering the weapons/Warframes I have yet to unlock.

Please, give us the feature to get rid of our current Kuva Lich, either because its not the one we want, or like me, just cannot be bothered with the grind and constant pickup lines because we still have other stuff to grind for.

I do sympathize with him though, and I think explaining the system better to players who weren't around for the update is a good idea. 

I came back after a couple years break, and tbh if I hadn't done a lot of reading first, I would have been in the same boat. 

I did go ahead and create on one purpose when I had the chance, but only because I feel I am up to the challenge and ready to get started on it soon. 

If I hadn't done a bunch of reading, and asking questions before I started again, or was just a new player, I would not have known whether I should create one or not or even what DOEs create one or whether I really want to create one yet at where I am in the game. Yes the game says the thing about creating kuva lich with the mercy kill, I think, I didn't read the text on screen for long, but it's a blink and you miss it thing. 

I don't think they will allow us to drop liches unfortunately, but I think it should definitely be better explained in game. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)LankySchemer said:

@Miser_able good point. But as @Tesseract7777 also says, they should explain things more clearly, especially for newer players. I honestly cannot remember the last time I completed something without going on YouTube or Google. I wish best of luck for new players in this game, they must have it rough.

oh yea, I'm not against explaining it. I think liches should be locked behind a short lich quest/tutorial before you can make one.

Currently you have to kill the carrier of the kuva serum with the parazon, otherwise it does not become Lich, as Tesseract says, this would break the system, kill him or ask for help and do not kill the carriers with the parazon

• 1 month later...

However, if you somehow mess it up and accidentally press "X" (in my case) without knowing what that will do...you end up with a Lich just totally ruining how one wants to play Warframe...in this case, me...

I am not up to the challenge for the grind for this goal because it is not fun to me. I do not want a Kuva Lich. Period.

They should just let us deactivate the Lich, not get rid of it to replace it. That way the idea and the RNG behind it would not be "exploited" but I could just return to playing WF as I want.

I may just stop playing Warframe because it massively annoys me and I did not want to create one.

Allow it to pay off the lich to leave you alone with 10000 Kuva - so still have to grind a fair bit but aren't forced to deal with Lich if you hate them. Fair enough?

But I wouldn't bet on DE doing anything interesting like that and giving player choices. So, just do it in your spare time, 30 min here, 30 min there... you'll be done with your lich in a week and it doesn't feel like a grind if you play it sparingly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-08-13 at 2:51 AM, Monolake said:

Allow it to pay off the lich to leave you alone with 10000 Kuva - so still have to grind a fair bit but aren't forced to deal with Lich if you hate them. Fair enough?

But I wouldn't bet on DE doing anything interesting like that and giving player choices. So, just do it in your spare time, 30 min here, 30 min there... you'll be done with your lich in a week and it doesn't feel like a grind if you play it sparingly.

That's actually a really good idea, and it would make sense too since when I always did missions in Kuva Lich territory, the Lich would always say somma like "you're in my territory, pay up" and obviously it takes some of your rewards/resources. And so in a way, you'd be paying tax by giving said 10000 kuva to the lich to leave you alone.

6 hours ago, (PS4)LankySchemer said:

That's actually a really good idea, and it would make sense too since when I always did missions in Kuva Lich territory, the Lich would always say somma like "you're in my territory, pay up" and obviously it takes some of your rewards/resources. And so in a way, you'd be paying tax by giving said 10000 kuva to the lich to leave you alone.

That's a horrible idea. An hour plus wasted for nothing.

Archived