Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost and new Jackal

Drachnyn

So recently I tried out frost in a jackal sorties and noticed that the bubble visually blocks the laser walls but doesnt stop the hitbox of it. I think that specific interactions with specific frames make boss fights much more interesting and frost's bubble could be one of those. In turn I think it would be better to remove the safe spots you can stand on where the pillars break off.

So: frost bubble should give cover similar to a pillar but also quickly lose health while blocking the laser wall.

• Like 3

vor 7 Minuten schrieb phoenix1992:

I do not think the fight is well crafted, if a major point of it is to tank such a high amount of damage or flat out ignore it via Operator/titania.

Keep in mind that jackal is intended to be fought well before unlocking operator. It's the first planet boss fight in the game.

Just now, Drachnyn said:

Keep in mind that jackal is intended to be fought well before unlocking operator. It's the first planet boss fight in the game.

Oh..

OH, HELL NO. I am getting revive simulator PTSD from the first weeks of eidolon hunts. 

• Like 1

On 2020-06-17 at 5:16 PM, phoenix1992 said:

I do not think the fight is well crafted, if a major point of it is to tank such a high amount of damage or flat out ignore it via Operator/titania.

Walking in a circle is not an option for you? Perhaps try it without the bubblegum.