Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

Upon login bonus (when a player has a pet of some kind)

"Ordis has found something in in your pet's [STATIC] FILTHY BEAST [STATIC] area; it seems that not all items were properly relinquished upon return from a mission."

Operator, I heard Saryn warframe is getting a downgrade in her abilities. Her disease spores will spread only via special melle attack. Aparently whole batallions of grinner  signed a petition for the spores to spread only via sexual act cause they don't want to go from clone vat tank to grave virgins. Corpus lawyers are contesting the petition cause there is only one valid DNA ID name tag repeated millions of times.

Dear The Warframe Team,

The following is my submission to the Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest:

"Ordis has come across news from a remote Grineer colony; They have apparently failed to keep the local Kubrow numbers in check and are now having their rations withheld as punishment. All those poor, hungry Grineer, having to deal with all those Kubrow-THE SOLUTION SEEMS OBVIOUS."

Yours truly,

BryTheWay

P.S. For the sake of clarity, the capitalized, bolded, italicized, underlined text would be in the distorted, alter-Ordis voice while everything else would be in his normal voice.

P.P.S. The submission part being the part in quotes.

P.P.P.S. I hope the formal format wasn't too much. I'm just trying to be somewhat professional. I figure it can't hurt, you know? Hope I got it right, I haven't written a proper letter in years.

P.P.P.P.S The running P.S. gag isn't part of the joke submission, it's more of a...ya know what? I've kinda run it into the ground anyway. I'm gonna stop now.

P.P.P.P.P.S. Yeah, this is way too much.Definitely overdid it. Look at all those P's, This is entirely too silly.