Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Handed Nikanas need more holster styles

Lady_Silver

The first Two Handed Nikanas was added back in update 24.4, since then DE hasnt really done much else with the Two Handed Nikanas. All they've added recently was a new Ninkana (Pennant) and a couple skins, thats it. I think its time for the Two Handed Nikana to get one or two holster styles, I was thinking a hip one and maybe one on the lower back (similar to the gunblade lower back and staff lower back holsters). Two handed Nikanas would look pretty cool for some fashion frames if more holsters were added!

• Like 3

I'm just baffled why the two handed nikanas don't use the heavy blade holsters. As far as giant eff off swords go heavy blade positions should work just as well two handed nikanas because they don't have a sheath.

• Like 2

Or how about more holsters overall, more options.

Holster stances were introduced, then dropped again like many other ideas again from DE sadly.

Why i hate the idea of "but it has potential" proove me first you do something with it DE and not leave it as a swallow idea like other things.

Same goes for Octavia Instruments and the idea about her without people spamming for efficency to max it simply.

Also K-Drive, Frame Fighter, Codex, Simaris Research, Quests, etc.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

December 2021 and still nothing done about it, i check back every update to see if i can fashion frame it in, im not a fan of blades or in general weapons on my back, i like to hang them from my waist, i dunno why they dont just go the extra mile and do it for guns as well, PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 NEW GENESIS AS A GOOD EXAMPLE of weapon/cosmetic positioning. This is very annoying.