Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow Debuff On Treasurer

Tali

Hello,

I have found out that if you apply a slow debuff like Molecular Prime or Temporal Blast, the Treasurer gets damage applied differently. He becomes significantly more durable than he already is.
I dont think this is an intended behaviour and to my knowledge, no other enemy does this.

I did two tests with a Pangolin Prime, both identical in setup aside from one being slowed by 74% from Molecular Prime. Without the Treasurer being primed it takes around 5 seconds, but when primed the time jumps to 25 seconds area, a quite significant difference. You can see the difference below.

Spoiler

Normal:

With Debuff applied:

p.s. I have looked after a similar thread but havent found one

Edit (01-08-20): It applies to Kuva Liches as well ... from around April or so, as it did not in the beginning for my first 24 liches.

Since you insist on doing this, you could at least make it so they ignore any kind of slow debuff, instead it gets silently changed and then you wonder why they suddenly are incredibly tanky ...

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-06-24 at 2:29 PM, Nova-IX said:

I dont think this is an intended behaviour and to my knowledge, no other enemy does this.

Supposedly DE have in the past, for a lack of better balancing, applied some sort of damage per second cap to certain VIP enemies. People reported that their damage numbers would be lower than expected, and go down even further with fire rate buffs.

I suspect there is a similar mechanic at play here, and it appears to be affected by the enemies speed.

il y a 3 minutes, Traumtulpe a dit :

Supposedly DE have in the past, for a lack of better balancing, applied some sort of damage per second cap to certain VIP enemies. People reported that their damage numbers would be lower than expected, and go down even further with fire rate buffs.

I suspect there is a similar mechanic at play here, and it appears to be affected by the enemies speed.

If that's the case... would a speedva grant additionnal dps ?

On 2020-07-10 at 4:34 PM, dwqrf said:

If that's the case... would a speedva grant additionnal dps ?

It does, but with 60% speed he is very hard to keep track of, so I dont know the actual gain.

On 2020-07-10 at 4:29 PM, Traumtulpe said:

Its the first time I have noticed it, I havent seen it before, at least not this clear where the difference is night and day. I heavent heard about it before but it rather annoying, at least they could just have made him ignore being slowed down.

10 minutes ago, enemystand said:

This is a problem with kuva liches too, it was reported a long time ago that if you used temporal blast on them you will dealt a insignificant amount of damage compared to the one you will normally dealt, and it was never fixed

I dont think it affected the first months of liches, but I did notice it with the last 3-4 of the 26 I have done since the introduction. I always slowed them with Nova but the last 3-4 I fought in march and april really took a fair bit more than the previous ones.

59 minutes ago, enemystand said:

yes i only noticed on april and saw this post around that time, with the pandemic it feel like it was 6 month ago lol

I thought at that time I was going nuts, given the sudden shift in durability. Anyhow, its stupid and should be corrected since its not immediately clear and rather frustating.

Archived