Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vault : What The Point With It?

Chaosdreamer

Just as many of you , maybe , When i first entered inside , i was expecting alot more from Vault , Like getting teleported to another map with high difficulty..

But instead i think i can say , i got pretty much disappointed ,So we use ours keys to see big status of ExcaliBro and 

here our "Raid" we have to take the artifact

Then nothing special happen , i was like "Maybe when we get to end of this , we will get somewhere else? " but nop

If DE reading this , Can you tell me/us if there will be something else going on with Vault ? or it will remain like this?

You mare share what you feel about Vault , find it useful in story? Maybe for what we can get from?

Like a few people have said. I think its a shot at trying to inject more life and playability into the not so old Derelict sets.

I enjoy the derelicts but apart from a bit of mutagen and co-ords for lephantis there wasn't really any other reason to use them. But now we have the "vault" with its 16 new corrupted mods. After you have all them? Who knows. Guess they go un-touched again.

I was also disappointed. At launch, it was said that the Vaults may contain even great dangers than what was faced in getting to them. What is that danger? Oh, just a different kind of Dragon Key debuff and some corrupted on the way out. Not some awesome new Orokin mini boss. Just a debuff and recycled enemies....sigh....

I was also disappointed. At launch, it was said that the Vaults may contain even great dangers than what was faced in getting to them. What is that danger? Oh, just a different kind of Dragon Key debuff and some corrupted on the way out. Not some awesome new Orokin mini boss. Just a debuff and recycled enemies....sigh....

Where were corputed hiding when space dogs and deformed people gardened the ship?

I was actually expecting an actual vault. You know? A big massive treasure room, filled with rare loot. It would take time to find, through possible progressive missions.

I don't know, really. I think the word Vault has this distinct sound that makes me believe of such fairy tales.

I was actually expecting an actual vault. You know? A big massive treasure room, filled with rare loot. It would take time to find, through possible progressive missions.

I don't know, really. I think the word Vault has this distinct sound that makes me believe of such fairy tales.

This. That was my other point of disappointment: Finding out the Vaults were just keeping Raid in the game rather than being full of chests with the mods inside them. Not that I have anything against Raid, this just wasn't the way to do it.

Just as many of you , maybe , When i first entered inside , i was expecting alot more from Vault , Like getting teleported to another map with high difficulty..

But instead i think i can say , i got pretty much disappointed ,So we use ours keys to see big status of ExcaliBro and 

Then nothing special happen , i was like "Maybe when we get to end of this , we will get somewhere else? " but nop

If DE reading this , Can you tell me/us if there will be something else going on with Vault ? or it will remain like this?

You mare share what you feel about Vault , find it useful in story? Maybe for what we can get from?

something special does happen... the Corrupted attack us...

The funny thing is there ae only, what, 6 or 7 containers in the "Vault, and of those, only like two are accessible without Master Thief(Not that you would find something rare in one of the containers).

Hopefully, this will help braanch out into another system or map area with mission nodes that is contained in the void area.

Outside of hopefulness, I don't think the Derelicts have any current plans for expansion, but remember that Scott(I think) said we would have several mission weekends coming.  I hope they utilize the OD for this on the coming weekend.

Well what all would you expect in a Orokin Vault? Recipe to make more infested? A planet destroyer weapon? A secret weapon that only the Lotus knows how to use? Plot device? Deus Ex Machina? Can't really expect much. Even credits from Orokin ships being usable in their current economy seems ridiculous as it is... Dead Nation Currency is usually worthless. Even if all those things were in the vault what are you going to recreate the infested army? Blow up earth? Make a bargain with the devil(Lotus)? Become God?

Nice one there.

As for the Vault... perhaps every time we get into the place (I know this has already been suggested elsewhere, but I have to say it) we find some 'Lore articles' which would appear in the Lore section of our Profile pages which would shed some light on the game's backstory?