Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus tileset on Earth

PopGligor

Marianna on Earth has the Uranus tileset. It seems to be un porpose, as its mouse-over card also shows the Uranus tileset but... it feels out of place. That tileset is Tyl-Regor's lab and I think it warrants some explanation. Right now it basically makes Uranus and Earth feel like the same planet, especially after spending some time farming the node.

• Like 1

The tile is just Grineer Sealab so they just have a facility underwater on earth. Earth still has water in the future that Warframe takes place so makes sense to me there would be at least one underwater facility on earth still.

• Like 1

On 2020-06-26 at 12:57 AM, yarl5000 said:

The tile is just Grineer Sealab so they just have a facility underwater on earth. Earth still has water in the future that Warframe takes place so makes sense to me there would be at least one underwater facility on earth still.

Totally, it's just that I kinda like every planet having an unique tileset that is associated with that planet. In a way the Uranus open world map is the one I am excited most about because it just has to be interesting

8 hours ago, PopGligor said:

Totally, it's just that I kinda like every planet having an unique tileset that is associated with that planet. In a way the Uranus open world map is the one I am excited most about because it just has to be interesting

We are far from every planet having a unique tileset, I do look forward to the day when more of them do but a single mission sharing I think is fine as it shows some connectiveness and gives new players chance to not have all same tile right out of gate to give them some variation. 

Corpus outpost is used on Venus, Neptune, and Pluto. Cause these three planets are know for having same everything. 

Grineer  Asteroid is used for Mercury, Phobos, Ceres, Saturn, Sedna and some Empyrean Missions (which fair asteroids are everywhere so them being shared isn't the weirdest)