Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Safe Extraction

Lazarow

Currently, the only way(that I know of) to extract a railjack mission is waiting for the missions complete screen and then pressing Abort Mission, that is the case most time when others want to keep going and dont want to go to dojo. The only safe extraction is when we are in the dojo and I can leave knowing all my loot is safely in my inventory. 

It would be a good idea if there was a prompt like defense has on rotation completion(wave 5-10-15-20...)

• Like 5

As soon as the mission completed screen is shown all the items there are locked in and you can safely leave the mission, everything shown on the completion screen will be in your inventory when you return to your orbiter. 

It is setup in this way so that if someone leaves as the Railjack enters a new zone a new Tenno can take their place. Granted this could be explained a little better since if you go to the Dry Dock on another Tennos ship then go to your orbiter you will get another screen that shows nothing even tho your earnings have been logged already. 

• Like 1

Yeah, it's quite unintuitive to have to abort and sucks that you're leaving people a member down. Alternately, perhaps change it so all the loot floating about is looted once the mission completes (because really, the busywork of flying about collecting it is unnecessary; not exactly compelling gameplay), and that's when the end of mission screen happens. At that point, you can leave (not abort) mission, and there's a short cooldown before the nav console can be used to go to a new one. Maybe give a line from Cy suggesting, hey, now's the time to leave if you want.

• Like 2

It should have some form of mission vote, as right now one person can select to go and no one gets any warning it just goes.  This would be idealy where some form of nicer extraction should pop up and if you don't want to keep going, idk ordis comes and picks you up with landing craft.

• Like 2