Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Challenges Cannot be Completed in Conclave

standardheadache

maybe that's because conclave is considered a "different" game altogether... afterall, the stats of about everything is changed there for sake of 'balance'. but yes, at least they should 'mention' this (like they did with the 'forma a weapon or stuff' issue when people did so in the simulacrum).

23 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

maybe that's because conclave is considered a "different" game altogether... afterall, the stats of about everything is changed there for sake of 'balance'. but yes, at least they should 'mention' this (like they did with the 'forma a weapon or stuff' issue when people did so in the simulacrum).

Alas, the balance has fallen to the wayside since The Old Blood due to bugs reported in that thread and on the Conclave subforum. At the very least, it'd allow people who prefer to play Conclave content the ability to do so, since every other mode allows you to complete these challenges. I think you can even do the bullet jumping one in your orbiter.

As for the Simulacrum forma topic, that was because it didn't consume the forma (from what I understand) and was thus much easier to complete. Kills in Conclave are substantially harder to get, since hits are harder to land and the population of a map maxes out at eight.

well, there are really only those two 'modes', pvp and pve (counting lunaro to pvp here) - the many different 'sub-modes' in pve ofc should all be viable for doing those NW-challenges.

sure, pvp should also be viable in this regard and i'm guessing that DE only forgot to implement it there (or not bothered due to the lack of players, maybe?). as for the bullet jumping in the orbiter, i think i tried this once with no success - same for the dojo, i think... might be they changed that though.

oh, the forma used in the simulacrum was used just fine - people used testrunning weapons and frame for ages when it came to decide what polarization to do, and therefore it's not uncommon that they use a forma there in the simulacrums arsenal (i does it often and did when it was a challenge too - not because the challenge, but because i was using it anyway... a kuva weapon i think it was back then). it was just another oversight imo DE did, but since they never changed it but instead 'only' warn us about doing there, it might be also a problem to implement - the same might be true with conclave.

so either it's sloppiness, layziness or a technical reason why there are such 'exception' without any logical explanations - and that's it, DE should at least give a short explanation to why some things are not as a sound mind would expect ^^)  but we know how DE like to shroud things in mystery, right?

33 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

well, there are really only those two 'modes', pvp and pve (counting lunaro to pvp here) - the many different 'sub-modes' in pve ofc should all be viable for doing those NW-challenges.

If it's harder in PvP, but some people only play that, why not get some Nightwave out of it? There's no other way to earn Nightwave in Conclave anyways.

inb4 "Play one match of Annihilation"

Archived