The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on kuva bramma changes

(XBOX)waffle bear 92

I think having 5 max ammo is a bit to restricting. Even when I’m blowing up hordes of infested I still run out of ammo and have to go pick up more. I think raising the cap to 10 and leaving the change where ammo gets converted to one arrow would be better balanced for most missions, without being able to spam explosions everywhere. All the other changes work great but this one limits kuva bramma a bit too much and makes too many other weapons more desirable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)waffle bear 92 said:

I think having 5 max ammo is a bit to restricting

It's supposed to be.

3 hours ago, (XB1)waffle bear 92 said:

this one limits kuva bramma a bit too much and makes too many other weapons more desirable

That's the entire point. DE will consider reverting it if the Bramma drops out of usage. If it just drops to level with the other Kuva weapons then mission complete.

The Bramma was either going to lose utility (ie become difficult to use) or lose DPS.

• Like 1

On one hand, I agree that the ammo nerf at the very least forces the player to use an ammo mutation mod to not run out. On the other hand, once that's equipped (and, let's be honest, what else is truly worth putting into the Exilus slot?), the ammo problems go away, and the Bramma's back to being an insanely powerful explosive bow. It's like that time when the Catchmoon got its range nerfed, in a manner almost entirely negated by Lethal Momentum.

il y a 3 minutes, Teridax68 a dit :

On one hand, I agree that the ammo nerf at the very least forces the player to use an ammo mutation mod to not run out. On the other hand, once that's equipped (and, let's be honest, what else is truly worth putting into the Exilus slot?), the ammo problems go away, and the Bramma's back to being an insanely powerful explosive bow. It's like that time when the Catchmoon got its range nerfed, in a manner almost entirely negated by Lethal Momentum.

Warframe players are not really the kind to adapt immediately to changes tho. Rather, at times, it feels like everyone's sheep, following bandwagons.

I know for a fact that only the bomblet count is a real nerf. Ammo is not a nerf at all. All it really needs is an investment of a prexilus.

On the other hand, I kinda like it. Players who have invested formas and a prexilus are completely unaffected. Players who are not willing to invest on it are affected, and I think that is how it should be. 

bramma its now the best bow/weapon and everybody was spamming like crazy....

it takes common sense to use ... before with 15 shots the players stayed more time ... now they are forced to move more to collect ammunition. I think the change is positive and balanced ... if they dealt with the damage it could actually destroy the weapon and further infuriate the community. And the game itself has a lot of lack of good weapons ... kuva bramma, kuva chakkur are examples of good weapons made by DE. It is enough for DE to focus more on future weapons to come and only then will people have more choices.

14 minutes ago, IIAc3sII said:

Wrong, try doing that against level 120+ enemies that you cant one shot to death, it simply wont work, you will not be able to use the bramma since your not going to get ammo for it.

They still die pretty quickly at those levels though? Are you sure you're building it right?