The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestreams Moved To Fridays, Stream #16 Coming Soon!

[DE]Rebecca

Q1:      I have wondered about the swapping capabilities. since you allowed the switching of sentinel weapons, will you soon let players be able to swap warframe powers?

Q2:     Why is stealth such a difficult part of the game? The Tenno are ninja, are they not?

Q3:     How many warframes do you plan to  create and put in the game?

Q4:     Why is a mod required to see enemies on the radar? Can't it just be put in?

Q5: Will there ever be a Mac version of the game? the FAQ says there isn't a Mac version yet.

Edited by WatchingEel4103

Gotta say, the vast majority of the questions on the first page are just... really bad...

Most of them have all ready been answered (in at least the last four livestreams). And cosmetics? Really? You guys do know that there is an entire team dedicated to making new artwork for this kind of stuff that gradually makes its way into the game, right?

This stuff takes time to make, you can't just create a bunch of new cosmetics in a day.

Nice work with the 10.4 Update. Derelicts seem to be running much smoother now. I noticed a lot of little tweaks and fixes, please keep up the good work.

Question: There are a couple Prime Weapons that do not necessarily have basic weapon counterparts. Has the team given any thought to releasing any unique Prime only Warframes?

Questions:

1) Considering Solo mode for some players, are you guys going to change the way solo mode and online mode works? Such as,making the enemies harder if there are more people?

2) Will there be any real benefits for Ranking Up in the future? Such as a wep/item/skin that gets rewarded when you get to a certain rank?

3) Will there ever be different skins for the warframes? If so, how will you go about with this?

4) Will each warframe have their own benefits? Such as Ember is immune to fire and saryn is immune toxic or takes less damage?

5) Will PRIME warframes ever get any REAL benefits besdies a unique head/skin and being able to heal from orokin structures? Have you considered making their skills a bit more powerful compared to their original warframe?

E.g.Frost's globe is bigger

E.g.Embers 'world on fire' last longer OR does moredamage.

If not, why?

1. What about 'Random' mission type in Orokin Void ? I mean, we can obtain an unknown void key, and when we start the mission, the Lotus will guide us to a place that the real mission will occur, it could be killing an Orokin, or saving it from the stalker, etc.

2. Will there be a new type of weapon ? The whole new kind to play, not just change the model and stats, miter is a good example, however, it's a kind of 'underpower'

End for now :)

Question 1: Will you release new Sniper Rifles anytime soon?

Question 2: Will we get more Wraith Weapons?

Question 3: What will happen to retired weapons? Will we get Vandal versions, like Snipertron?

Question 4: Will we get Wraith Warframes? Is Stalker Excalibur Wraith?

Question 5: Have you been planning something for Stalker? 

1) When will Sentinel stats (Shields, HP, etc.) be added to the screen so we can easily see them while we play?

2) When will achievements be released?

3) What do you have planned for Halloween?

Thank you.

Edited by HUmarMasta

Q: Do you think warframe can stay free?

Q: When can you deploy a huge hotfix to fix majority of the bug of the game

Q: Can you make the holding of kunai, despair, and hikou more realistic (Stupid question I know but kunais are usually holded to the sharp part

Thank you and sorry for my bad grammar (not my native language)

Questions (of doom!):

Are you planning to make a Gorgon wraith or perhaps a Derpgon (a gorgon that makes a derp sound when it fires)?

How bout some more shotguns? any plans for those?

Are you eventually going to re-tweak some of the older weapons so they are comparable to the new weapons? Are you also going to balance the costs of weapons with their usefulness? Like Hate, or the now retired Gorgon.

And what about mastery? It seems that there are very few weapons in the ranks 3-7, maybe put some of the better weapons like the Soma or the Galatine in this range.

This is a bit of a personal preference, but can the fang prime blade drop more commonly and on more missions than T3 defense? Also as far as I know the Latron Prime barrel still doesn't drop. At all.

Here is an idea have special or ordinary missions in the Oort Cloud region of space (a.k.a. Edge of the Solar System). This region area can be used for secret bases for any upcoming special missions or in the future this area can be used to introduce a whole new faction of enemies invading inwards.

Question 1: As developers, you try to move the game in one direction. The community, in it's own fractured way, wants to move it in another direction. How hard has it been trying to balance what the community wants vs what you guys think is best/profitable?

Question 2: As many have asked, if you won't allow data mining, when can we expect an official drop table/bestiary? Drops are moved around often enough that it sometimes makes farming for a specific blueprint/mod/etc quite difficult.

Question 3: Since we can only earn prime components from void missions, will we be seeing new mission types soon?

Question 4: In some MMORPG's, there are special events where the entire community bands together to take down end-game super bosses. Seeing hundreds, if not thousands, of players working together for a common goal is amazing to see. Would DE ever consider hosting special event matches in the same type of spirit?

Question 5: There are many resources that players have in abundance. Some complain about having nothing to use these resources on. Will we ever see an in-game exchange (not trading between players) where we can trade one resource for another?(example: 5,000 nano spores for 100 plastids. Or even trade the resource in to a special black market currency to buy other resources)  Darvo had a great black-market feel to him, and I think he'd be the perfect figure for such a thing. 

The time zone converter is useless  because we don't know what we are converting  to.

All you gave us was some random info no one understands e.g. australia -7pm ---> some place somewhere 10am location would be good .? 

where http://www.twitch.tv/warframe

when 10:00 AM EDT on October 18th

Read the post more carefully. 10:00 AM EDT is when this thread closes for questions. The stream is 4 hours later at 2:00 PM EDT, which is 6:00 PM GMT. From GMT, you should be able to figure out your local time easily, with or without a website to convert it.

But if you ever need a reference city for Eastern Daylight/Standard Time, New York is the usual suggestion.

I compiled a list of comments about possible upcoming content from 10 past livestreams, viewable https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112729-promised-proposed-or-hinted-features-and-content-tracking-spreadsheet-edition-livestream-9-notes/'>here.

Could any comment be made about some of the more interesting older features which haven't seen much press? Clan vs clan, player generated levels, rarer than rare mods, retiring health and shield mods, differentiating melee weapons by damage/blocking/stealth effectiveness, vanity items as credit sinks, removing the alert system in favor of rewarding players for progressing, and so on?  Could we get a recap to either put some of these ideas to rest or indicate that there's still a plan to do these things?

P.S. if you're wondering what I'm even talking about, all of these features have been "confirmed" (check the spreadsheet for specific timestamps).

Edited by VegetableBasket

Can we get a little taste of what is to come for the next weekend event?

If anything, I'd really just love to know what sorts of rewards we will be achieving, such as a new syandana (Hint hint) or maybe a "Wraith/Lotus" or other extraneous title of a MELEE weapon?

Also, cosmetics. I understand that the Raknis Nekros helmet has no stats, will this be the future of our Tenno headcases? I am perfectly fine with this, especially since the introduction of the corrupted mods, but I must say that a simple 4 syandanas is sort of lack-luster in the cosmetic department. I'm wondering if you have any other cosmetics planned (Tenno capes, or better yet, new armor pieces like gauntlets?) for Warframe's future. I would also like to bring up the issue of many frames having a backing-piece to their armor that's simply unable to be colored, such as the poster child Excalibur.

hi all

i think it will be great if you add a animals

like dogs cats .... and they could help us in fighting

all online games have animals if the warframe will have too it will very great

who agreed wih me? who want alien  big dog or cat that s runing with ypu and killing the enemies