Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestreams Moved To Fridays, Stream #16 Coming Soon!

[DE]Rebecca

А че с модами почему так много, их все равно некуда вставлять, можете ли мне объяснить а то я в заблуждении в какую сторону продвигаетса игра, и пвп зона она не привлекает интереса ((

Q1: What are DE's current thoughts on weapon skins? We had 4 introduced long ago and none since. Are there any plans for them in the future of Warframe or are designs like the Dagger and Manticore axes going to be their own weapons moving forward?

Q2: What are DE's current thoughts on Prime Warframes? Since the introduction of Forma, their worth has been diminished to mostly cosmetic, for me. How do you feel about making them skins (Still requiring players to farm parts as they are now that must be crafted) or are you planning on doing as you've said with weapons and making a tiered Warframe roster with Primes being better stat wise in every way to their normal versions?

Q3: Are there any current plans to expand on the animation sets to how Warframes use/hold weapons? As an example, I had an animation bug happen not too long ago that caused my Warframes wrists to cross over eachother while aiming with the Dual Vastos.

2yo8x1s.jpg

I think this crisscrossed aiming was really stylish and I think it could be a nice, unique aiming style for dual pistols that could fit in nicely with the Agile animation set, especially when Trinity aims like that right after twirling both pistols around her fingers from her idle animation. With the various physical sizes and builds of Warframes, how they hold certain weapons could be another way to introduce more character to them. 

Q4: Are there any other current design concepts of Alad V? I appreciate the goofy high society attire he's been shown wearing as noblemen from our own past could be seen wearing some pretty silly outfits yet still gain respect and power in their society but because the stereotypical nobleman is a coward, as Alad is proposed to be, I was hoping he would have a much slicker design to offset his cowardly character.

I imagine the Corpus are the slick, deceptive brains to the Grineers crude and clanky brawn. I feel Vor is following a concept of visual deception as his design looks very clanky and rusted despite him being a very serious combatant and I'd like Alad to appear to be stern and confident because of the stylized and decorated fashion (Something like a futuristic design of Napoleon or 1800s Naval captain attire. Not overly decorated but something that shows some stern authority.) he wears to mask his fear of physical confrontation to further distance the two in their design.

If we're talking weapon skins, I want a skin that makes the Galatine look like the Dragonslayer from Berserk. 

Holy cow, there are a lot of pages to this thread... No time to read em all, so, apologies if my questions overlap unexpectedly.

Question 1: Many users have asked for the ability to have both genders for each Warframe, thus allowing them to pick what they want to be. I know the crew has been kinda divided on it, but, from a business sense it makes sense to allow as many options as possible to encourage people who might have been holding out on buying a Warframe simply based on its gender. Can you give us a definitive answer as to whether this will ever come to be?

Question 2: I did see mention of Stealth, so, I'll keep it brief: I know there are improvements planned, but, what's the time frame and what kinda changes are we looking at?

Question 3: Again, saw Melee issues mentioned, and my question is, have you guys ever considered making Melee two different things? One would be our current system, where you can lash out a quick attack or a power attack. The other would be to have Melee take up its own individual weapon slot, that way you can switch to your melee weapon and use all the different keys to affect your swings.

Question 4: With the extra helms we've been getting making the change to stat-less items, is there a plan to include a new slot, similar to the aura slot, to represent Warframe specific mods that increase stats same as the old helmets did? If so, when is it coming and if not, what -is- gonna happen?

Question 5: This one has got to have been asked already: When is Nova getting the heavy end of the nerf-hammer so that everyone and their mother isn't using her to steal every god dang kill in every mission? If she isn't getting nerfed, are other Warframes getting boosted so that they aren't so glaringly trivialized by her OP-ness?

God bless you guys.you are the best Company i ever see in my life that works so hard but most of the people in the warframe comunity dont see this so befor i start to write a book here are my questions.

Will ever be in the forums more activies in the other languages?

because i have notice that most peaple in my clan and of course in other clans speak bad english.

Will there be any graplinghook in future?

Whats about the chat system ?

i do notnotice when someone send me a message  in the chat.

Why the Beta players don't have Grand master stats?

I mean this guys have help you in the game a lot with feedback.(Its just an idea.It would be good if) 

Whats about Gamersfirst ?

I have see that Gamersfirst got a Warframe section in the forums (and i hope you guys don't sell that game T.T because its the drug of so much people) 

For me you are the best company and you deserve all my respect.So much new content in-game i think i can't even handle my money :D.

Q1: Could you explain the design decisions behind retiring weapons? Will you be bringing them back? If not, why lose those assets?

Q2: What is the design rationale for weaponry? Will underpowered weapons be rebalanced in the future, or retired?

Q3: There are a good number of players who have favorite weapons. Currently, there is worry about those weapons being retired instead of rebalanced. Will you be making a system to encourage players to hold onto weapons they enjoy? I think this is achievable while still introducing new weapons that players will want to try out.

Keep up the good work, I've noticed more replies in threads from DE staff nowadays, I really appreciate that effort. Also, great to see Scott's forum on development. Have a good one.

Q1: Do you plan on revamping every single boss along with adding new ones?

Q2: Will Prime Frames be nothing but an alternate skin with gold streaks of their regular counterparts? (with an additional polarity?) or will they be worked on and buffed (stat-wise)

Q3: I hope you can sight palette

Edited by GTOKK

To depart from most of the same questions, some other issues been bugging me for a while:

1) Dojo decoration systems is incredibly difficult at this time, from placement to tear-down. Are you planning on revamping it so it becomes easier to, say, center things? (maybe give us a grid, visible one, that activates when you hold shift down, so you can at least count the squares)

2) Random spawn in the Dojo. I don't know why this happens, i much prefer to spawn in the spawn room or spawn where i last left the Dojo, but being spawned on the opposite side of the Dojo (given its a big Dojo) gets pretty old, pretty quickly. Could this be fixed by any chance?

3) (another Dojo one) The kneeling rings are gone and nowhere to be found, could you please put them back as decorations?

4) The chat system when you are in a mission, ALWAYS, defaults to original position, aka covered up by team members with their health bars, dragging it every time gets old quickly, could you please have it remember last position it was dropped?

5) Chat system is very difficult to use, with tabs that don't notify you of messages, and not remembering if you prefer not to hide it, so it always returns back to hidden position (also doesn't always activate mid battle).

That's about it, I don't want to sound like broken record about the already mentioned hot topics, hope you guys get to at least see these, if not discuss it on live stream, just minor convenience features, that I don't think would take long to fix.

Edited by Celleness

What do we have to look forward to for lore? Warframe is awesome and I still enjoy killing endless waves of clones, drones, and zombies, but I am still left wanting more.

When are we going to learn more about the Lotus? Is the Lotus a group of people and our magical voice just one person in a secret cult? Where do these orders come from? Why must we kill all Grineer?

What are the plans of the Grineer and why are they so bad that we must kill them? Who are these so called "Queens" we have heard about?

What's the story behind the Corpus? Are they only a trade company out to win it all or what?

Who are the sentients? Did they create the infestid by accident?

Where is the hive mind of the infestid?

Just a couple questions on lore. Can't wait to hear what's coming up after Friday

Thy Questions!

- Is there by any chances that our Warframes will get alternate skins? As in different armor? If isn't possible to implement, I understand.

- Will there be new additional Void missions? I heard of a rumor about Ember Prime being developed.

- When will be the next and new introduced Faction? Will there be any other Factions besides Grineer, Corpus, Infested and Orokin?

- Do we Tenno get new types of gameplay for the future missions to come? Such as Sky Diving may be possible for Ninjas'.

- Will there be new mission intros?

- Will the Grineer or Infested ever get their own VIP Model for Capture missions?

- Are we going to get another GIANT boss other than Lephantis in the future?

- What do you plan on April for Warframe? c:?

From yours truly, The Tenno who likes to contribute to the Community; Siviltha.

I didn't read all the posts so if someone asked these questions already sorry for repeating them. 

Question #1

When will the trading system be implemented and what will it be limited to? 

Question #2

Can you add an option where we can sell/buy more than just one item at a time instead of having to sell/buy it over and over again until we have the amount we want?

Question #3

Can we have Warframe customization skins that change their entire looks? Not just helmets, but the entire body. I still think Trinity's Lobster tail is hideous. It should be removed.  

P.S. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to this game! You are an amazing team. Keep it up!

1- Will there be a Sentinel Accessory Pack 3?

2- When is the next Syandana coming?

3- When are new colors coming? How about an Orokin Color pack? With.....GooooooOOOOOOOOLLLLLDDD!

4- How about selling the weapon skins from the Grineer desert weapon skin separately?

i was thinking that aura for weapons. but popularity "="
so that its hereditary ability for weapons :

Fulx/ true damage

Hate/ 3x damage on light infested

Acrid/ poison damage

etc.

This means you get a little bonus from them but not as much take it to a make of 5 or 10, make the mods rare and for conclave +20c.

you could even give them new abilities such as continues 20% for multi shot... 

LIKE This and before you know it different stalkers with different aesthetics and weapons as well :)

So as an avid gamer, games industry veteran, and former 38 Studios employee, my question is whether or not Warframe is proving to be a viable business model?  I know you can't give us any specifics so a simple yes or no will suffice.  I love this game, I love your development approach (at 38 we where going free to play with a rolling launch, if we had made it that far) and I would love to know that Warframe and DE are here to stay.

1)  Does DE recognize that the Warframe player base is composed of factions that hate each other's play styles?  What does DE plan to do about it in Warframe?

2)  In the future, will changes like Stamina Nerf be inflicted on the general player base, or, will such changes become new Nightmare Mode challenges?

3)  Is DE doing anything to make Nightmare Mode and level 100+ enemies more accessible without going through RNG, keys, or lower level enemies?

4)  Will there be a mode complimentary to Nightmare Mode where the players get something like a Stamina Buff instead of a Stamina nerf?

Edited by ThePresident777