Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute weapons

(PSN)Praxiduz

Question

10 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Yeah i remember my Zenith being unsellable ...

Wait... so did DE make them Sellable just to #*!% with people sell them by accident ?

Hope not. I'm still kicking myself for selling Broken War, especially since the War BP dropped >.>

49 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

Hope not. I'm still kicking myself for selling Broken War, especially since the War BP dropped >.>

Oof... im very sorry ... ive been killing Sentients left and right i haven't gotten another Broken War part to Drop for 7 months now ... i never saw a single one while farming Sentients in the veil and i was using Chesa Kubrow at the Time...

I myself no longer have Broken War because i used it to make War, which was a mistake to be honest because you can get War by buying the Hunhows Gift Collection for 500 Platinum.... Steep ? Sure.... but the RNG is so bad.

12 minutes ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Welp at least better than buying the 800p stalker pack to get 1 of the 3 weapons. Killing stalkers since 2013 and I still don't have despair.

Dread, dread everywhere

LoL.... i mean.... this is going to sound stupid coming from me since i've gotten all of Stalkers Weapons to drop 4 Times each but i dont get why people want those weapons  so much.... only Dread and Hate are Good.... War and Despair are kinda rubbish.

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

LoL.... i mean.... this is going to sound stupid coming from me since i've gotten all of Stalkers Weapons to drop 4 Times each but i dont get why people want those weapons  so much.... only Dread and Hate are Good.... War and Despair are kinda rubbish.

solely for MR, a collection game afterall

Archived