Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Delux skin bundles...

Elysium905

Question

So.. do I have still have to pay full price of a delux skin bundle if I already own the skin of said bundle? I bought a few skins only at the beginning.. well lets say infancy of my tenno life when i either did not know bundles exist or how they work. now looking back i see a few bundles have weapon skins and syandadas i would like to have and i'd like to get them but i don't really wanna pay full price of a bundle when i already own the frame skin.

4 answers to this question

23 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

Yes.
I did the mistake to not buy full bundles long ago...now I buy them again just for the bonuses.
Another hint: don't farm another broken war to build war - the stalker bundle has it with a potato in and you get all the sweets too.(I did that mistake too)

already made war. got the parts for broken war from SS. thanks for the tips.. guess i gotta buy nyx delux and possibly saryn delux again... :')

My first ever Delux Skin was Ivara's.... i think i bought the entire bundle just because i liked the Warframe so much....

As a Precaution i just kept buying entire bundles for my other warframes.... Ash Koga is the only one where i just bought the Skin Only.... i think most Nikanas are fine anyway.... only the Nikana Zaw is super ugly...

Archived