Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Should I Build Next?

Gryphticon

Question

I pretty have enough platinum now because of PC Gamer to buy enough slots for all the rest of the warframes I don't have but my question is a tough one, here are my warframes:

Ash

Frost Prime

Mag Prime

Nekros

Nova

Nyx

Saryn

Vauban

Volt

So the question is, what warframe should I build first then second and then third.

Edit: Building Trinity, what warframe should I build next? Note that I will give trinity and the second warframe each a orokin reactor.

Edited by Gryphticon

22 answers to this question

You don't have many frames to build left... Why exactly do you need such guidance so badly.

Cause, I only have one orokin reactor left and because of that, i'll just play Warframes who are supercharged. No way I'm going to use a lame un-supercharged frame.

Could be coincidence, but it seems like you have most of the CC frames covered - if that is a preferred method of play for you, you'd probably like Banshee.  For survival game play, Trinity can be HUGE in helping teams past the 25 minute mark whereas Rhino is better for Solo and PUG play on survival (you're never quite sure what teammates will be like, but dammit...you'll survive ;) )

Hehe, seems like my previously sold (due to the nerfs) rhino will probably come back in my inventory. 

Could be coincidence, but it seems like you have most of the CC frames covered - if that is a preferred method of play for you, you'd probably like Banshee.  For survival game play, Trinity can be HUGE in helping teams past the 25 minute mark whereas Rhino is better for Solo and PUG play on survival (you're never quite sure what teammates will be like, but dammit...you'll survive ;) )

I built all the new warframes since U7. Couldn't resist. But the coincidence is that almost all of those frames are OP.

Cause, I only have one orokin reactor left and because of that, i'll just play Warframes who are supercharged. No way I'm going to use a lame un-supercharged frame.

A lame un-supercharged Rhino has done better in bossing and mobile defense scenarios than any of my other potato'd Frames so far.

I recommend getting a Rhino and another frame of your choice, and realize that Rhino is still quite viable in late game without needing a Reactor.