Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love, Love, Love the New Khora Skin, *BUT*...

The arbitrary, forced white patches on the belly and chest flower need to go. Looks quite unsightly with anything darker than pastels. Other than that I'm quite impressed with the color maps and textures being kept in their places given its ludicrous amounts of geometry. *Cries at Excal and Mag Deluxe color map overlap*

YrXJPxq.jpgVzgsvq8.jpgxpj2qNU.jpgkdl07Zg.jpg

"love, Love, Love the New Khora Skin"

Nope. 

Not seeing it.

Most times they mix elegant parts with, mildly put, nooot so elegant parts.

Love the boots and gloves, not so much the underbelly, booty and the thighs. The heterogeneous design emphasize that even more.

Don't get me started on the octopus sushi roll & chopsticks. One weird updo.

y3j0jnvgm1w21.jpgEcdbgHfXYAI8EfG?format=jpg&name=large

I really like the new skin as I find the whole concept to be absolutely amazing but I don't feel like it was so well executed when translated into its actual 3d model . 
Khora's chest flowers petals should look more subtle and be less "thicc"  , her rope braid ornaments ( both on the chest and on the hairpin...and arguably even her belt itself ) shouldn't share the same metallic texture as her helmet and nails ( I actually don't even know if the metal on this model was originally meant to look like metal...it looks more like some bone-ish material by looking at the concept...though it's the same in many of Liger's works and in the end DE uses metal for that so...guess I may very well be wrong ) , the belly feels exagerated ( now...this is even cause of her pose and cause of the stockings emphatizing it but I'd still just tweak it a little bit , not even by much )  . 
Still a very good looking skin overall . I've been waiting for it ever since I saw Liger's work and I'm happy it's here .

Archived