Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advice for Steel Path kuva disruption?

Anaktoria

Hello lovelies! I am once again asking for your tactical support. I've been working thru Steel Path, mostly solo, since it released last week and have made good progress - I have every planet but Jupiter, Sedna, and Eris under my belt, plus the Void - and I'm currently chipping away at Kuva Fortress. Herein lies the rub: I figured out how to pretty easily solo disruption missions on the Path with Valkyr, just spamming Hysteria and using my claws on demos, but this cheesy wheezy tactic fails when it comes to Kuva disruption demolysts, probably owing to the fact that Grineer units just have so damn much health and I'm trying to use a non-meta frame on them purely because of my stubborn obsessive devotion to Valkyr. I only completed Tamu because I got lucky and a Kuva guardian demolyst got stuck on map geometry, giving me time to whittle her down with my Venka Prime.

What would y'all recommend for Kuva disruption? Can it be done with Valkyr and without relying on an OP non-Exalted melee/primary/what have you? Would adding Magus Lockdown allow me to do it or do I need another strategy entirely?

Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, --Q--Candy said:

It is 100% possible with Valkyr. Add Magus Lockdown and if you still can't do it, maybe strip their armor with shattering impact 

Awesome! I figured I was just missing CC, I could see their healths going down fast but I couldn't quite get the last bit. Getting myself stuck in the endless maze of railings and stairs that is Kuva Fortress didn't help either xD

If you are willing to grind Focus, invest on Unairu Sundering Dash. Max rank allows you to strip 75% armor permanently and it can also stack up to a full armor strip. If you use this you can remove shattering impact from your melee.

Archived