Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could play for another Faction. Would You?

Rakosta_Kai

1 hour ago, Felsagger said:

Asheron Call was a horrid game. I'm glad that never played it. : D

How would you know it was horrid if you never played it?

1 hour ago, Felsagger said:

I've seen cases where people had maxed out four factions. Hard to do but is possible. I'm not sure if people managed to Pigeon Hole five of them. Takes too much time doing so. Either way the factions are trivial and inconsequential other than being Pinatas of mods and some weapons. They would be more relevant if their enemy waves where more menacing other than being a boring VINE in the middle of missions. 

With respect...You didn't read the OP and your commentary is off-topic.

17 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

How would you know it was horrid if you never played it?

I think this is enough for me to stay 100 miles away. 

17 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

With respect...You didn't read the OP and your commentary is off-topic.

Do I care? 

Would I want to play as part of one of the enemy factions against the Tenno faction? Sure. That'd be cool. Would I want to play as a Grineer, Corpus, or Infested? Absolutely not. The game is called Warframe. I'd want to play as a Rogue Tenno.

20 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

Playing the devil's advocate to train us is the job of the Lotus and Teshin, not us.

Funnily enough, I'd say every major character in the game, except Teshin, has maintained the same stance: "See my side...Then side with me."

Teshin's stance has been, "Trust no one...Not even me." ... "And then find your own answers."  

So, to me it seems like we should be the ones being our own Advocate... And in doing so, we'd all naturally arrive at different conclusions and alignments.

26 minutes ago, OniDax said:

Would I want to play as part of one of the enemy factions against the Tenno faction? Sure. That'd be cool. Would I want to play as a Grineer, Corpus, or Infested? Absolutely not. The game is called Warframe. I'd want to play as a Rogue Tenno.

That's an interesting game. 

I would love to be a well equipped Grineer trying to take down a War Frame. This seems like fun. 

26 minutes ago, OniDax said:

That's about where I would align as well.

I could also see myself aligned as Former Grineer and Corpus but only if I had access to Tenno powers on part with a lich.

Archived