Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fractures Event

(PSN)Toolriz

The thermia fractures event is one event I actually love logging in for because of the double resources and credits the beginning of the event has. These days I dont have much to do on my account. However this event is worth it to me but the problem is the double resources leaves the event way too quickly. I understand it is because the fractures are not being done by the community so we lose the bonus but it literally lasts hrs now which pretty much made me just log off. I really believe slowing this progress bar would be beneficial to the event and the game as a whole. I was planning on helping some players with that grind and as soon as we grouped up it was gone and caused everyone to be disappointed rather then excited. I really hope this progress bar can be slowed to make the event a little more exciting for players including my streams instead of just another lack luster event with lack of replayability when you have completed your 100 fractures. Thanks for listening and hopefully I receive some support for this idea.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Toolriz said:

The thermia fractures event is one event I actually love logging in for because of the double resources and credits the beginning of the event has

You mean the one that no longer happens because the community cant get the Fracture Status Under Control?

I dont know how things are on Console but on PC in the last event we didnt get any of the bonuses despite my efforts sealing enough Fractures to get the Opticor Vandal again. 

And the Thermia Fractures from before the last one only managed to get the Double Cedit Bonus when there was only 10 Hours Left.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Toolriz said:

. I really hope this progress bar can be slowed to make the event a little more exciting for players including my streams instead of just another lack luster event with lack of replayability when you have completed your 100 fractures. Thanks for listening and hopefully I receive some support for this idea.

I have a much better Idea.

Personal Thermia Fracture Status 😎

Basically every player will have their own instance of the Thermia Fractures on the Orb Vallis and only their Instance will be affected when they seal enough fractures to get the Bonus. 

Basically you would be applying Dojo Rules to Fractures....

Those who dont help get nothing... those who put in the Effort dont get #*!%ed in The Ass... evrrybody wins 😛

I have sealed close 2 three hundred fractures. To have have me do more in order to get a resource double imo is just a waste of time and not very fun and would be better off using the time to farm things like toroids. Also a resource booster for each individual would ruin squad play trying to find others who have the same progress. I'm asking for a change that would be much easier to code and fix since they are busy enough and what many do not understand alot smaller then u think. It doesnt need to be complicated.my point exactly...replayability. people use the credit double for profit taker which is a great credit farm and an option other then index if u r good at it. Resource is just another huge farming bonus which was over in a jiffy. Even double resources during fractures would allow some toroid farming replayability. It is antisocial if you are. I meet plenty of people who come on when I have my mic active.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

meh from me, the game is antisocial enough as it is.

Theres still value in teaming up... you can progress your own insance of the fracture if you are soneone elses client.

The point is here is that those who dont do anything must get nothing and those who do something must get something.

What we have right now is literally the most discouraging bull S#&$ in the game.

Yes that Is why I'm suggesting double resources and credits to be longer there are things to so in the orb vallis while the event is up that makes the event useful for us who have already done the fractures like toroid farming. I'm not talking about redoing the fractures but at least it has meaning for us is what I'm getting at. Most people dont even know the event gives us these bonuses on the orb vallis because the progress bar goes to out of control too quickly. I think some of you are misunderstood my original post based on this quote

On 2020-07-25 at 11:22 AM, Lutesque said:

Theres still value in teaming up... you can progress your own insance of the fracture if you are soneone elses client.

The point is here is that those who dont do anything must get nothing and those who do something must get something.

What we have right now is literally the most discouraging bull S#&$ in the game.

Yes some rewards would b a bad idea to maybe slow the progress bar

Archived