Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 Double Credits Week!

[DE]Drew

WF_DoubleCreditWeekend_NewsHeader_1920x520.jpg.png

Tenno, 

Double Affinity has now ended, but Double Credits are just beginning! Put on a fresh pot of coffee because we're bringing you a Double-double 🍁

Warframe missions award twice the Credits from now until August 25th at 11 AM ET!

Enjoy the Double Credit prosperity, Tenno!

Warframe missions award twice the Affinity until Wednesday, August 12th at 11:00 AM ET!

Thank you for being part of TennoCon 2020. To convey his eagerness to meet you, Tenno, Helminth has asked us to host a Double Affinity Week. The Warframe Team just couldn’t refuse. We look forward to launching a revamped new player experience, Open Landscape, Xaku, and so much more with Heart of Deimos!

Enjoy a full week of Double Affinity, Tenno!

No second drop and I was watching the tennolive all the time...

Just got the staff skin and the weapon, the hydroid I know I need to wait but the "secret reward" I haven't got.

Please fix this because if I had the skin and the weapon I should have the other drops too...

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Drew:

QuR8Fw7r871aUT0dTg1plHg6ka5Kooyz77DV2onA

Warframe missions award twice the Affinity until Wednesday, August 12th at 11:00 AM ET!

Thank you for being part of TennoCon 2020. To convey his eagerness to meet you, Tenno, Helminth has asked us to host a Double Affinity Week. The Warframe Team just couldn’t refuse. We look forward to launching a revamped new player experience, Open Landscape, Xaku, and so much more with Heart of Deimos!

Enjoy a full week of Double Affinity, Tenno!

Awesome job really enjoyed the in game experience

Archived