Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doing a full F2P run

Enkeiie

You start with 2 warframe slots, 8 weapon slots, and I'm not sure how many sentinel/pet slots. Your free starter play will let you buy one more warframe and 2 (sets of 2) weapon slots. For a total of 3 warframe and 12 weapons. If you are careful with your weapon/warframe selections and delete them once you master them you technically have enough. Occasionally you can get free slots (and warframes/weapons) from things like twitch/tennocon/nightwave/anniversary. You can carefully choose less useful weapons first, master them, then get rid of them to free up the slots. So technically you don't need to buy more slots, but it's very frustrating if you don't either farm some plat or pay to get more slots.

sell any prime parts you find on warframe.market and you shouldn't have any problems with slots

prime parts drop like candy, you get them from running fissures, and relics needed for fissures are a possible reward in almost all missions. defense is most optimal for this imo

before you start this venture however, remember that you grind so you can grind faster in the future

don't reply to me

1 hour ago, Sovyul said:

sell any prime parts you find on warframe.market and you shouldn't have any problems with slots

prime parts drop like candy, you get them from running fissures, and relics needed for fissures are a possible reward in almost all missions. defense is most optimal for this imo

before you start this venture however, remember that you grind so you can grind faster in the future

don't reply to me

Im vet . I just asked since i will be running game with friend form beggining.

1 hour ago, Enkeiie said:

Will i be forced to farm plat for slots?. Or do you get enough of them to get all junction guns and few frames?

You'll get enough plat by just selling random useless prime parts or prime junk for 2:1. I haven't looked into it, but it appears that Nightwave gives plenty of slots... but for a new player, many of the Nightwave missions are out of reach, precisely due to the slot limitations.

Archived