Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the cyst.

Equino.x

Question

7 answers to this question

On 2020-08-05 at 12:20 AM, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

in the stream they had non cyst warframe so guess you can take your cystless warframe into the room now

i guess. but it's [de] they're the devs, so they can do whatever they want with commands and such. and i needed the cyst on umbra because if we still need the cyst to go in, i wanted to put, lets say a mach rush or celestial twin on him.

1 minute ago, EquinoxV01D_254 said:

i guess. but it's [de] they're the devs, so they can do whatever they want with commands and such. and i needed the cyst on umbra because if we still need the cyst to go in, i wanted to put, lets say a mach rush or celestial twin on him.

plus how else we suppose to get in  there with are frames without a cyst to swap abilties.
it could be that before you reach the point in the games story before this system becomes active, which most likely will be after you do the nidus quest will allow you to have the helmith room door open without a cyst.
while before then you need a frame with a cyst to enter the room

58 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

plus how else we suppose to get in  there with are frames without a cyst to swap abilties.
it could be that before you reach the point in the games story before this system becomes active, which most likely will be after you do the nidus quest will allow you to have the helmith room door open without a cyst.
while before then you need a frame with a cyst to enter the room

i guess... and i did the nidus quest

Do you really think DE would design a new system that frames without cysts will be entirely locked out of using?  Cysts are generally not part of FashionFrame, meaning that most end-game frames would be unable to use such a system.

My advice would be to not worry about it.  This would obviously pose a problem and they have doubtlessly already solved it.

Archived