Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First lich

Crabopoulos-Michael

Question

Hi all. Just started my first lich hunt and I need some advice in next steps.

1. I have no mods yet, I just have like 3 or 4 requiem relics. Should I farm more relics and try to get some mods first? Or should I just start farming murmurs and hope to get some relics from thralls? What do you recommend?
  2. What happens if the lich spawns and I still have no mods, should I fight him or leave him alone until I can try something?

Thanks!

9 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, (NSW)Spektr3 said:

I have no mods yet, I just have like 3 or 4 requiem relics. Should I farm more relics and try to get some mods first? Or should I just start farming murmurs and hope to get some relics from thralls? What do you recommend?

thralls have a 5 or 10% drop chance for requim relic
normal kuva siphon has 50% drop
kuva flood has 100% drop
it would be a good idea to do some kuva siphons/floods to get some requiem relics an run them to get what you need.
if you do plan on learning your requiems it be best to team up with other players so you all can take turns picking your litch missions so that way you learn requiems faster an not have to deal with your lich as much. Till your feel like your ready to take a guess at what the order could be.

49 minutes ago, (NSW)Spektr3 said:

What happens if the lich spawns and I still have no mods, should I fight him or leave him alone until I can try something?

if you do not have requiem mod in first slot an you stab the litch you auto fail an litch ranks up from 1 to 5, with 5 being its hardest rank.
when it ranks up it can take over another planets areas.
a lich can also rank up if you take out all its controled zones.
its actually good to leave the litch be for awhile as it will make extra thralls on the mission 😄 as there a limited on how many naturally spawn in the mission. So having the litch convert enemies is good.
if you stab your lich its agression goes down an so will have to raise its aggression back up when you have the mods an try to figure out its order.

when a player fails a lich stab everyone in team gets murmur progress
when a player stabs a thrall everyone in team gets murmur progress

1 hour ago, (NSW)Spektr3 said:

Hi all. Just started my first lich hunt and I need some advice in next steps.

1. I have no mods yet, I just have like 3 or 4 requiem relics. Should I farm more relics and try to get some mods first? Or should I just start farming murmurs and hope to get some relics from thralls? What do you recommend?
  2. What happens if the lich spawns and I still have no mods, should I fight him or leave him alone until I can try something?

Thanks!

Congrats! Now you definitely need to have a full set of Requiem mods. You can also buy/trade these from other players and are usually not too expensive.

If you have no mods, you can still fight your Lich, but you will end up leveling them up, so it will mean increased enemy levels and difficulty. So, you really do want to have them ready and loaded into your Parazon (via the Arsenal menu). Whenever you stab your Lich, it will let you know if it is a correct mod (yellow) or failed (red). You can shuffle around and do some guesswork to help speed up the process.

Killing the thralls in Lich controlled mission nodes will give you Murmur clues, which will eventually reveal the required Requiem mods, but not the ORDER, so you still have some trial and error. The Requiem symbols are based upon the poem, so it's usually been my experience that you will only have 1 per segment pairing (which can help to guess if you're missing one)

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Requiem_Mods

Thanks for the tips friends! I'm actually enjoying this thing 🙂. The boring part is probably farming and opening relics but since that will help me for future liches it's not too bad.

Being doing some of it and I already know 2 words and have 4 mods (image is outdated), I took a swing at the lich and he's now lvl2. Now I'm planning not to attack him if he shows up until I reveal the last word and have all the mods I need.

The fight was a bit confusing cause some glass idiots appeared and I'm not sure whether I stabbed him the first time or not. Does this image mean the first mod is in the correct position?

yjjx5AC.jpg

2 hours ago, (NSW)Spektr3 said:

The fight was a bit confusing cause some glass idiots appeared and I'm not sure whether I stabbed him the first time or not. Does this image mean the first mod is in the correct position?

Yes, you have discovered the first Requiem for your Lich. So, keep that in the first slot, and swap the other two mods. Also, since you have Netra as your first rune, I recommend removing the Khra mod for something else.

hace 28 minutos, HoustonDragon dijo:

since you have Netra as your first rune, I recommend removing the Khra mod for something else.

Thanks a lot mate! Out of curiosity, why r u suggesting this? Is it because they belong in the same relic? I also know I need Jahu in 2nd or 3rd now, should I rule Vome out too in that case? I've yet to reveal the last word but this would reduce the options a lot.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Spektr3 said:

Thanks a lot mate! Out of curiosity, why r u suggesting this? Is it because they belong in the same relic? I also know I need Jahu in 2nd or 3rd now, should I rule Vome out too in that case? I've yet to reveal the last word but this would reduce the options a lot.

It's part of the Requiem poem. There are 4 pair segments (Lohk/Xata, Jahu/ Vome, Ris/Fass, and Netra/Khra) based on the phrases on the mods. Based on my own Lich hunting, it tends to be 1 from each grouping. So if you have Jahu as your second, then yes, I would pick Lohk, Xata, Ris, or Fass for the third attempt.

Archived