Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Affinity Range increase

Lazarow

The Archwing affinity range needs to be increased. Its so frustrating when the team just scatters in a mission going head on at the enemies as they spawn for affinity and then Im at the objective guarding it. The problem is when I have teammates go all over the place I cant get any affinity for my weapons and when there is a teammate at the objective then I am getting only their shared affinity but it doesnt help that the other 2 members are way off 1000 meters away killing enemies and we who are doing the objective are getting almost nothing, sure a few enemies come our way somehow not getting in the way of the other teammates. Id suggest making the archwing missions affinity radius infinite like railjack but that could lead to problems with afkers

1 hour ago, Lazarow said:

and then Im at the objective guarding it

Stop Guarding It...

Your Time is literally getting Wasted if you stay there while everyone else flies off and gets the actual rewards.... 

Dont suffer Alone... Share The Misery by letting the mission fail.

20 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Stop Guarding It...

Your Time is literally getting Wasted if you stay there while everyone else flies off and gets the actual rewards.... 

Dont suffer Alone... Share The Misery by letting the mission fail.

agreed. the affinity system needs its long overdue overhaul. so tired of being made to sit and do barely anything just to fill xp bars when they should be filling with active gameplay.

Archived