Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What ideas people think about for the game

(XBOX)Neko freak1

Ideas where like what if we had a warframe who just charged in wanting to take damage only one use this damage against the enemy. (Oh shoot me with nuke "takes 500 DMG" walks to crowed of enemy's and erases them with nuke after sustaining heavy DMG) no not like Garuda. Just a frame agressive players should enjoy. I personally love support frames so I give all the buffs. 

Anyone have any ideas of things like this

1: no more loading screens, tilesets nodes planets worlds we could fly to with our orbiter or railjack. 

open worlds for every planet.

mars europa ceres eris lua pluto open worlds. maybe netune and uranus as well.

pluto tileset rework. to make it look like it does realistically in real life. 

more space realism

new stealth system rework and ai fixes or evolutions. 

seamless destruction transition of ships from tilesets to archwing. 

8 man raids or trials return. for infested grineeer corpus

infested and corpus lichs

loadout swaps in missions. basically maybe the ability to swap weapons or frames in a mission on the go. cannot mod them but can change gear. 

theres tons of ideas i had but its like yeah. majorly need a full on co op campaign with 20 story driven chapters at least. introductions for ordis and lotus. reworked codex engine so we dont need a wikipedia to play warframe also. 

what i really want is to remove the back and forth in warframe. and let people play mission after mission. like how it is on the plains. but somehow in the rest of the games nodes tiles. 

a big thing in warframe that needs fixed is the bosses. maybe slowly we could get reworks for tilesets. to make them all more open. like ceres europa pluto grineer asteroids and the void. 

maybe steel path could get its own loot table tier instead of just using whatever the heck it has now. its bad

Archived