The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incoming Message...

[DE]Megan

i ran in to a stalker yesterday randomly and i havnt faught a boss in a long time

He's attacked me about 20 times within the last three weeks, I'm getting really tired of it, and twice within fifteen minutes! Which kind of started the trend of that.

My theory is that the Grineer are descended from Microsoft, and that the Corpus are the remnants of Apple.

errrrr... So that makes Linux: Infested and Google: Corrupted? 

Okay, I think I will fight for Tenno cause then (Amiga Workbench)... :p

what ever the grineer and our new corpus chum here got in plan, its gonna get ugly fast, cause when they cause a ruckus, we tenno get an excuse to kick some heads in

Also, im a little worried what this zanuka project is, its making me a tad concerned cause if it involves making more of and/or something akin the stalker, im gonna be PO'ed, hate that black and red clad jerk

Edited by DisicpleDominus3

So, Alad V wants to use some of us who is sleeping in cryopods to make this ZANUKA project to destroy us and Grineer?

Maybe the ZANUKA project means stealing the warframes in cryopods and making them a part of the corpus.

That means we will have new enemies or CORPUS WARFRAMES. And the new boss, ALAD V.

Edited by ericdesuper10