Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't login in! 8-11-2020

PrismaOrochi

I'm on PS4 and haven't been able to log in either since monday August 10th. I put in a support ticket but so far no response.

No problem at all logging into anything else. Heck I can even check my plat amount by logging into the Warframe website but trying to get into the game always results in:

"Login failed. Check your info."

Router reset, deleted game and re-installed it. Even did the account authorization bit that one can do on PS4 and all to no avail. My wife has the same thing going on both on my machine as well as her own.

All else on the playstation works up to and including my PS+ account.

Are you all using wifi or cable?

If either, try disconnecting from the internet and attempt login using Mobile Data via the Mobile Hotspot on your phone. If it works, then its most likely a connection problem with your wifi/cable.

34 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Are you all using wifi or cable?

If either, try disconnecting from the internet and attempt login using Mobile Data via the Mobile Hotspot on your phone. If it works, then its most likely a connection problem with your wifi/cable.

Yeah maybe it's my router or my server, even my warframe companion doesn't wanna connect 😕

1 hour ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

For me all else works. If it was anything on my end I wouldn't be able to play anything else online, let alone downloading Warframe. If it was something with my login then I wouldn't be able to log on to the website nor the app on my mobile phone.

Yes, coz you're on PS4 and I'm on PC, anyways.. I'll just wait for my internet provider to fix it. It's either my Internet or my server. Maybe even my platform 😕

2 hours ago, TectonixPH said:

Yes, coz you're on PS4 and I'm on PC, anyways.. I'll just wait for my internet provider to fix it. It's either my Internet or my server. Maybe even my platform 😕

I know you are. It says so underneath your handle that you are a PC Member. I'm just letting you and anyone else who may ever end up on this thread know what my experience is concerning the same error message that you encountered.

Archived