The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would Be Your Dream Warframe?

Luminati07

(Not one of those threads where you choose 4 random powers from other Warframes)

Like the title suggests, out of absolutely everything that's possible, what would be your dream Warframe?

It has to follow the current stats/4 powers setup, but it can be as radically different as possible.

Mine would be a (lengthy) concept I wrote up yesterday - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/121039-warframe-concept-jecht-the-brutal-berserker-truly-unique-playstyle'>Link

concept tl;dr?

Basically a melee only Warframe with a completely different playstyle to anything else in the game.

I'd love for every single Warframe to have a completely different playstyle to each other (melee only being a pretty drastic change), but we're so far into development that I doubt it will ever happen. But, hey, a guy can dream, right? :D

How about you guys?

I'm interested to see what kind of awesome things the community can come up with, no matter how far fetched they may be. Use any source of inspiration from anywhere!

Let your imaginations run wild!

(Apologies if this should be in off-topic. Feel free to move it if it's in the wrong section)

Edited by Nugget_

A Frame brews potions and essences with it's skills. It's first two skills would be fire/water essence and they'd give a short passive effect. Using it's 3rd skill, brew, while both essences are active would make it an earth essence, which would have another passive effect. Combining that with a water essence using Brew would make another essence and so on.

And then, if you have the right essences up, use the fourth ability to see what kind of crazy effects you get. I guess having an Earth + Earth + Fire essence up and using the fourth skill would cause an eruption where the potion lands.

You get the idea. An alchemist Frame, that uses it's skills to create potions and passive effects.

It's silly, but being a huge fan of Green Lantern, it would be a frame that could materialise something according to the situation.

First ability :

Machine gun or Massive melee sword. You could change it by pressing your "weapon change" key.

Second ability :

Shield for you and your friends.

Third ability :

Prison. Would place ennemies in a box, being unable to move.

Fourth ability :

Unleashing its power in a huge explosion dealing AoE effect and self damage (just so you use it in the right situation, you couldn't just spam it).

This is quite simple I know.

Oh and no weapons, just powers. Only close range melee such as Kogake would be allowed. As I said, it's silly.

Edited by matto

Stealth Caster.

Not really certain on what my dream abilities would be, as long as one of them would include teleporting inside the targeted enemy and wearing their corpse as a costume so you can walk around undetected.

i actually have no perfect idea of a character in Warframe. this is a radically different game from just about all others, so i'm actually open to trying just about anything in Warframe. 

and....

that being said, Saryn feels like an extension of my own arm most of the time. i like the personality of the frame, and the combination of powers is spectacular. 

(also 'dem waist boots and elbow gloves, but slightly different story).

Edited by taiiat

Max Shields

Max Speed

Max Stamina

Middle Health

Middle Armor

Power - Who Cares?

Powers - something stupid so that none of the average power spamming users want to use the frame.  Make sure Scott designs them and then gives them a once over and the effectiveness of whatever they are will just suck so it won't matter and you can remove them off the frame anyway.

Enjoyment of weapons frame would then commence.

Edited by Nickeltoe

1) Corruption - teleport to a location and stun all nearby enemies.

2) Dark Infusion - Blends into the shadow and become invisible. No casting animation. Next melee strike gains massive bonus damage and turns off invisibility.

3) Shadow Play - Strangle nearby enemies with their shadows, stunning them and doing direct damage to their health equivalent to 1% of max health per sec.

4) Thief - Steals all enemy ammo, forcing them to switch to melee and taunting them forcing them to attack the user.

Basically an offensive version of Loki that is not Ash.

If Warframes can conjure elements out of their pockets, can summon The Dead (nanobots), or Rip a Tear in Space.

What about a Warframe that can make YOU fall in love?

Ex. You ugly tenacious foul hog Heavy Grinner, go hump that Moa from behind. Fifth Base, right on the backdoor, no pre-nups, no foreplay, no teasers, no condoms. GO IN DRY! No questions! 

Frame with real explosive skills. I mean stuff like attaching a bomb on an enemy and exploding everything near it, throwing cluster bombs and his ult could be like sending out x amount of his own mine ospreys to explode things.

Nova *cough* *cough*

removeing weapons from the warframe would be an awesome idea i mean going there just useing melle and maybe one of the throwing khifes will make you feel x10 more as a space ninja and would be so bad &#! looking

I've been doing martial arts for 13 years and most of those years was weapons training. As such swordplay very much appeals to me.

Here is my dream frame. Thank you for reading:

Male frame, uses entirely swordplay as abilities. Can equip Primary + Secondary as Swords [Cannot equip pole arms, Cannot equip same sword for Primary as Secondary].

1. Frame makes a short dash through an enemy once causing a bright slash effect.
2. Buff's everyone's melee damage for a short period of time. equips both primary and secondary melee weapon and dual wields them. Dealing combined damage of both.
3. A Teleporting slice. Target an enemy and the ability slices them from afar dealing high damage.
4. Shatter. Enemies in a radius are targeted. Warframe makes various slashing movements. Everyone is hit by a skill similiar to first ability. Frame sheathe's sword. All enemies fall synchronously. Sliced in half.

(Not one of those threads where you choose 4 random powers from other Warframes)

Like the title suggests, out of absolutely everything that's possible, what would be your dream Warframe?

It has to follow the current stats/4 powers setup, but it can be as radically different as possible.

Mine would be a (lengthy) concept I wrote up yesterday - Link

concept tl;dr?

Basically a melee only Warframe with a completely different playstyle to anything else in the game.

I'd love for every single Warframe to have a completely different playstyle to each other (melee only being a pretty drastic change), but we're so far into development that I doubt it will ever happen. But, hey, a guy can dream, right? :D

How about you guys?

I'm interested to see what kind of awesome things the community can come up with, no matter how far fetched they may be. Use any source of inspiration from anywhere!

Let your imaginations run wild!

(Apologies if this should be in off-topic. Feel free to move it if it's in the wrong section)

I want a frame that cant equip any weapons but melee, gain a massivly larger expertiese amount on leveling. And be based entirely on GUNS.

What do i mean?

Power 1: Mad Minute. Machineguns immobilize the Tenno for 5 seconds as the tenno lays down a field of suppressive armor penetrating fire. Dealing damage to all enemies within the Arc.

Power 2: Fire in the Hole: Grenade launcher appears from out of his back and levels a single concussive AOE blast on a long range target. (CAN HIT FRIENDLIES!)

Power 3: Armored Wall Able to form a wall simular to the Frost Shield That would be a solid in game object for a limmited duration capable of sustaining massive amounts of damage. If used in proper areas it can Deny access to enemies/tenno.

Power 4: Death Blossom/Fire Everything: As the ultimates ni DPS types tend to be nukes this will be no different, The Tenno will engage a super leap which once airborn will spawn a bunch of small turrets across his body hitting anything in range for insane damage.

You'd probably build for power regen through aura and high power endurance but DAMN would this be a fun setup.